test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Family Friendly Guild - Icewolves

Icewolves

Cold as ice. White as snow. I am looking to create a guild. Neverwinter (Playstation 4). I am looking for people who are serious. Looking for people who are committed. Looking for people who can be helpful.

As I do not know this game as well I should. I do have a pretty vast knowledge of the history of it due to playing the older version for PC. And I'm looking to create my first Guild with my hunter ranger class. I want to be active at least every weekend. Although I am on playing every night. I will make this international as well so no required Timezones.

Rules
  1. No profanity
  2. No inappriopate talk
  3. Family based
  4. No griefing
  5. No insults
  6. No drama
If you have a problem with someone, keep it off the guild chatter and keep it away from the groups. Keep it between you and your target. I am trying to make a fun enviroment for people to enjoy. You'd have to be fourteen or older to join and have a mature mindset. Goofing off is ok but when it's time for serious gaming, it's time for serious gaming.

To apply, send an email to me directly with the following
Frenchywolfe@gmail.com

Your first name
Your PSN name
Your age and Country/State/Region/Province
Your favorite animal
Your race
Your class
Your companion (If you have one)
Are you able to commit at least one day a weekend?
A brief description about yourself (Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite food, favorite thing about neverwinter?)
Tagged: