test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rewards for people who don't play with alts

Well, other than the bliss of being ignorant. Or some kind of smug self-righteousness.

But - and this will likely get me laughed out of the room, here - to me, playing with multiple alts for any purpose other than genuinely wanting to play very different character types and builds, seems kinda... hacky? Cheap? Like getting away with something? I don't know. But that doesn't drive me to just stay with my one character, as much as just me only having so much time (even with the hours a week I put in). The Grind is enough of a minor threat as it is, without me grinding on characters that are just there to be soulless mining drones for the one or two I really care about.

I've been playing for a few weeks, and lurking on forums for a while, and it seems like the right way to play is to have several alts going that are just leveled enough to invoke, get some extra bags, run some dungeons for quick AD and then plow all of it into the main character.

It'd be interesting to see minor bonuses for players who currently only have say 4 characters... with additional bonuses for only 3 or only 2... and a small, but measurably increasing bonus for any account that's only ever had one character on it.
Tagged: