test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

160k of AD gone!! Please Help me!!

I'm freaking out right now..I was just playing with the auction house bidding items of 34ad aprox. and in that moment I had 370k, after doing that during that just passed about 10 min. and when I looked the AD, it says 198k. I cannot believe this..Ive worked hard to reach 370k... :'(

Somebody can help me??!!

Comments

• Options
    leiares#8894 leiares Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Please somebody help me! Any MOD who's reading this..please just try to check my last movements to realize where did the AD go..
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Unfortunately, this is an issue that only Customer Support can resolve. Please file a support ticket. Forum mods have 0 access to in-game support tickets or any in-game powers. I do wish you the best of luck.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.