test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unique transmutation items?

djlune44djlune44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I'm looking to give my HR a different style but I can't find a good list of different unique items anywhere. I'm talking about gear you don't typically see people wearing like the hell fire stuff for example.

Best Answer

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately nothing like that exists for NW. I didn't know the bounty hunters still rewarded anything useful anymore. The vendor at Seven Suns Market has gear that was once sold by the bounty seal vendors - maybe try there.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Answers

That's because all the really cool unique items were removed (along with most of the dungeons) when Mod 6 dropped.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • djlune44djlune44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah but some of them you can still get from the bounty cashes in their respective areas. I'm just wanting to find a list (with photos preferably) so I can decide what to look for.
  • djlune44djlune44 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hmm okay thanks...as far as the leveling area stuff I guess I'll just have to go grind hope to find some cool armor lol
    Perhaps try the AH and preview all the gear that you see there, maybe there are still some unique looks floating about.
    Our pain is self chosen.

• schlunzzz#4946 schlunzzz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Take a look in the
    "Show us your Ranger" thread. Here are some very nice skins
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/526073/community-show-us-your-rangers-screenshots

I searched in the ah and collection

And if you wanna be unique maybe you try the pink colour :joy:

Upload a pic if you find anything
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm not sure if the Draconic Templar look is obtainable through any of the Maze engine transmutes, or wherever, but when dyed all black, you get pretty damn close to Batman... (or pink Batman?)

I'm not sure if the Draconic Templar look is obtainable through any of the Maze engine transmutes, or wherever, but when dyed all black, you get pretty damn close to Batman... (or pink Batman?)

Unfortunately neither of the Draconic sets are unavailable in-game anymore. Reminds me of this saying I heard:

Our pain is self chosen.