test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Fate

infamousbargleinfamousbargle Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Do they plan to cut the Foundry like they did the gateway?

Comments

• Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    There’s no earthly way of knowing
    Which direction we are going
    There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
    Or which way the river’s flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
    Is a hurricane a-blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
    So the danger must be growing
    Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
    Is the grisly reaper mowing

Yes, the danger must be growing
    For the rowers keep on rowing
    And they’re certainly not showing
    Any signs that they are slowing
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    In the Livestream interview, Lead Developer Thomas Foss stated that the plan for the next year included "retention of the Foundry." Many things can change, PWE could decide that Neverwinter is plagued by too many problems to remain a viable asset and cease all funding. An asteroid could hit the planet tomorrow. Unless you think someone who uses the forums is going to give you a definite answer, why ask the question? The devs don't use the forums when there's an angry mob. Yes, the farmers are upset with the key change and that will likely affect the income that leads to the development budget. Things change, people leave games to find others that they enjoy, it happens. People aren't tied to chairs and forced to play, it's a choice. They can always choose to do something else. No one here has the answer. Like always, the forums are full of speculation as to Cryptic/PWE's next move, nerf, bug, grilled cheese sandwich. The Foundry button still works, so far.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    infamousbargleinfamousbargle Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Cool! Thanks for the info on the twitch video.seeing Thomas Foss and Andy Wong talk about the game was reassuring about the direction it is going. Cannot wait to log in next!
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    still waiting for chapter 3, that founder maker left long time ago. let me look up the name of that adventure story. back later.