test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XP Awards For Party Messed Up.

nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
My brother and I were doing the second half of the Drowned Coast as a party. We leveled to 70 part way through. When we finished the Drowned Coast; he was more than 200k xp ahead of me. Our xp was almost the same when the Siege of Neverwinter ended(within 1000 xp). How could he have gotten so much more xp doing the same thing? This is not the first time either; several of our other characters have gotten a 20k-30k surge at lower levels.

Answers

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    >Azure enchants in utility slots
    >Invoking XP (directly and the bounus rate)
    >Guild XP boon
    >VIP status

All of these add XP directly or grant a positive modifier to XP gain. So you have to have the same utility enchants, guild boons, VIP status and invoking schedule to level at the same rate as well as just running the same quests.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,237 Arc User
    He killed more monster than you are?
    He runs leadership and you don't?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Neither one of us have any xp enchants, guild boons or VIP. We do the same leadership and invoking schedule. If it was just monsters killed, I would understand; but +200k xp difference in under 3 hours for the same quests at the same time?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,237 Arc User
    edited October 2016

Neither one of us have any xp enchants, guild boons or VIP. We do the same leadership and invoking schedule. If it was just monsters killed, I would understand; but +200k xp difference in under 3 hours for the same quests at the same time?

Do you invoke at the same time? I doubt you two can be perfectly match. The XP bonus from invocation can be the trick. i.e. one gets the XP from the quest giver with XP bonus on and one does not. e.g. one invokes twice in the day and one invoked 3 times.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yes we both invoke at the same time.