test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alchemy problem????

I'm up to about 30 tries on level 10 alchemy and no scrolls? I'm thinking there might be a problem. I have level 7 that still shows I need to level it up also. I'm thinking the double xp has actually screwed me then helped. Anyone else having issues with this?

Comments

• bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Oh the level 7 is the same alchemist. I also have a master alchemist on another toon I had no problems leveling her without the help of double XP the curse.
  • eddydegamer#1556 eddydegamer Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm on rank 20 and there is no rank 20 to go to rank 21. Scrolled through and I have the rank 7 ome

I'm on rank 20 and there is no rank 20 to go to rank 21. Scrolled through and I have the rank 7 ome

I having simular issue except I can make the rank 10 stuff, half a day now and I still havn't gotten one scroll.
    I also have two alchemist working on my potions so I am making tons plus I bought everyone on the auction house last night.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Rank 20 is different than the rest, since it used to be the max. Just run experiment to learn 3 potions and it will disappear and allow you to continue. You must learn all three, no shortcut for this one.
  • eddydegamer#1556 eddydegamer Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ah ok ty
    Another day no scrolls, I stopped and after double XP I will start another alchemist on one of my other alts.
  • cao13cao13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    got the same prob at lvl 9 ive done exp. about 30 time and no scroll after the x2 event. any fix plan to ressolve this?
  • killybamp#8011 killybamp Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Rank 20 is different than the rest, since it used to be the max. Just run experiment to learn 3 potions and it will disappear and allow you to continue. You must learn all three, no shortcut for this one.
    I thought this was bugged too since I am in the same situation. I've done multiple attempts of the level 20 experimentation and not got a single recipe yet, then I noticed the level 7 one (that shows the exp reward) still on the list so stopped trying.
    cao13 said:

got the same prob at lvl 9 ive done exp. about 30 time and no scroll after the x2 event. any fix plan to ressolve this?

I havn't tried it since double xp is over, I just started another one. I'm almost to ten going good so far, past 7 so I don't have that weird glitch where it still shows it needs complete. I have hockey game tonight and will be back at it if I don't break anything tonight lol.