test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sanctuary is recruiting new members

asd98776asd98776 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
First and foremost we are looking for people that are interested in contributing to our members overall gaming experience. We are a friendly, diverse group of people from around the globe. We have a TS server,website. We are hoping to pick up some more active players to bolster our ranks, and add to the fun. If you are interested please start by visiting our website at sanctuary.rocks in order to review our guild vision, values, and recruiting guidelines. Please fill our a recruitment contact form and we can take it from there. Currently our GH is Rank 20, our temple and marketplace are Rank 10 and we are now working on leveling up the rest of our boon structures. Additionally you may contact us in game Evren@asd98776, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck

Comments

• hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Are you currently in an Alliance?
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    We're a member of Relentless (helm guild: Holy Crusaders).
  • rastasan113rastasan113 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    ~Sanctuary~, one of the oldest still existing guilds on the server, is recruiting new members! We have a rank 20 Guild Hall and are part of the Relentless Alliance (helm guild being The Holy Crusaders).

Our guild is looking for mature people, that like to contribute to the fun of the community. No item level/game experience/level requirements!

If you're interested head to our web page www.sanctuary.rocks and have a read about our community and what we expect from our members.
  • kotheir3kotheir3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello,
    I'm playing back Neverwinter after a long break for some real life attachement.
    Actually , i'm interrested to join your alliance, since i'm looking for new guild,new family,new community in game which help me to improve my game knowledge and in fact i can add with my value and assistance to let the alliance reach the top.
    Fun , enjoying the content and keep improving and growing are my goals and one of reasons to play an MMPo after a long work day....
    I'm kinda avaible daily, or at least 4days /7...(gmt +1 )..
    I'll be waiting for your answer, and if more information are requiered you can just contact me via forum or in game on kovac@kotheir3,
    Kind regards.