test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick question on Insignia Bonus.

I assume that if you have two mounts with the same insignia slots, you only get one bonus.
e.g, If I had two mounts with Crescent/Illuminated I would only get one "Oppressor's Respite".

BUT...

If I have, say, The Bay Zakharan with its Regal/Crescent bonus of Vampire's Thirst... IF I got the Armoured Bear and put Cresc/Cresc/Regal would BOTH Vampires Craving AND Vampire's Thirst run at the same time? They essentially do the same thing, just with different heal values.

I'd like to say the above is a hypothetical example... but I have a squishy TR with a high Lifesteal. And an extra bit of Heal Over Time would be fabulous.

Comments

• Options
    killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I think they all stack even the same ones but they may stack with diminishing return values
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    You are allowed to slot multiple copies of literally the same insignia bonus. The first copy gives 100% of the benefit, and any subsequent copies provide 25% benefit each. So slotting all 5 of one bonus gives you 2x the effect.

For 2 and 3 insignia variations of powers (i.e. protector's friendship vs. protector's camaraderie, etc.) it appears that they trigger and apply affects independently with no reduction in effectiveness. YYMV, and I haven't tested all bonuses, but all of the bonuses I've tested did behave this way.

So, assuming you trust my unscientific observations, both Vampire's Craving and Vampire's Thirst would trigger independently, each for full effectiveness.

That said, I find that there are so many good utility and power bonuses that I don't run any duplicates on any of my 6 end-game characters.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    dupeks said:

You are allowed to slot multiple copies of literally the same insignia bonus. The first copy gives 100% of the benefit, and any subsequent copies provide 25% benefit each. So slotting all 5 of one bonus gives you 2x the effect.

For 2 and 3 insignia variations of powers (i.e. protector's friendship vs. protector's camaraderie, etc.) it appears that they trigger and apply affects independently with no reduction in effectiveness. YYMV, and I haven't tested all bonuses, but all of the bonuses I've tested did behave this way.

So, assuming you trust my unscientific observations, both Vampire's Craving and Vampire's Thirst would trigger independently, each for full effectiveness.

That said, I find that there are so many good utility and power bonuses that I don't run any duplicates on any of my 6 end-game characters.

Thanks, that's great to know. I'm still only running one epic mount so the bonus options I have are quite minimal. I bought the White Tiger for no other reason than how cool it looks, the 2000AP was a bonus. Protector's Cameraderie is an extra bonus.
    Going to have to save up for Heavy Inferno Nightmare, need a Bonus to suit the other characters as well and the 2000 power will be a better general option than the hit points from the two bears in the Zen market.

Does anyone know where, apart from AH, the HIK drops? I assume it's a lockbox... is it in Glorious Resergence?
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Never mind...
    Heavy Twilight in TTB has same stats.