test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Assault on Svardborg (Loot Edition)

asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
Greetings adventurers, Asterdahl here! Today the epic trials Assault on Svardborg and Assault on Svardborg (Master) are now up and accessible on the preview shard! We hope the most enterprising among you will tackle this challenge! We're in our final tuning pass now, any bug reports and feedback you can provide will be invaluable. Please use this thread for providing feedback and bug reports on loot you obtained in the dungeon.

If you're looking to provide feedback on the bosses, environment or any other part of the dungeon, please see: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: ASSAULT ON SVARDBORG

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font> <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:
Bug: When our party defeated Jarl Storvald, no loot dropped.

Feedback: I felt like the loot available in the faction chests wasn't worth the effort.

Thank you for taking the time to check out the preview build, and thank you for taking the time to hop on the forums and give us your feedback.

Comments

• maulwurfmann01maulwurfmann01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    Well, there is not much additional to say...there is not much of a difference between AoS and AoS(master)...unchallenging content with almost no reward...the RP-stuff is a punch in the face...it´s like "run 1xAoS and 5h HE´s to get the same amount of RP as 1 Dragonrun gives!" ... the chests are another punch in the face...new Artefactweapon´s are dead...they are like strongholdweapons...nice to have, rediculous expensive, never a must have and so 99,9% of ppl will wait for the next (which will be introduced before the first one got enought legendary Marks to upgrade his stuff completely)...I can only speek for myself, but I will be running AoS the first 3-4 days for Valhalla stuff (to sell it) and after that once a week for my armor.
    Ok, I reconsidered everything and so I´m willing to give it a shot. I do the campaign with 4 chars anyway and the marks are BoA, so maybe I will be able to get the ney weaponset on 1 of them without investing to many Zen.
    Now to the Loottable:
    1. remove those new RP-HAMSTER and add Relics instead...or
    2. introduce Lanolin and the other HE-Resorces to the Campaign-Shop (Endprice 1-10 TenTown-Supplies and <500 Voninblod...and
    3. the droprate of Legendary marks has to be at least 10% of the droprate of epic marks...or
    4. add the Marks to the Campaign-Shop (Endprice doesn´t really matter, but I don´t want a RNG-related weapon set...I want to see something for my afford!)</font>
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Bug: Marks of Uvar tooltips
    The tooltips for the Mark of Uvar, Greater Mark of Uvar, and Superior Mark of Uvar refer to "Serissa reputation". They should refer to Storm Giants Support.

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
    ...well, I was occupied with the key-discussion, but I want to change 1 thing I wrote here...
    with the new system it´s not like new weapons will come out before the 1st 1 gets this weapons to legendary, but there will also be lvl 90, artefact gear for every slot and so on, cause it will take years (forget that, the game will be closed before the first one gets his weapon to legendary with the new key system)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

...well, I was occupied with the key-discussion, but I want to change 1 thing I wrote here...
    with the new system it´s not like new weapons will come out before the 1st 1 gets this weapons to legendary, but there will also be lvl 90, artefact gear for every slot and so on, cause it will take years (forget that, the game will be closed before the first one gets his weapon to legendary with the new key system)

+1