test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark campaign requirement

I need my 4th Boon from the Underdark Campaign. There was a book required from another campaign where I spent an obscene amount of AD's in the auction house for it - only to learn later that an NPC sold it. I need Dwarven Spelunkers for this 4th Boon in Underdark. Is there a vendor for it?

Comments

• Options
    nightbare#9304 nightbare Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    i believe it sells for around 400k in AH, i dont believe there is a vendor for it, some of the drops for boons are very rare drops, i just paid 200k for haarls book for ToD
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

i believe it sells for around 400k in AH, i dont believe there is a vendor for it, some of the drops for boons are very rare drops, i just paid 200k for haarls book for ToD

Sorry to say. You got ripped off on Haarl's. That's one of the two the OP was saying is available at a vendor. 5000 AD, 20 Gold and 60 each of the main TOD currencies. Coins, Sigils and Cult secrets. Breyer's is same price.

To the OP, no there is no vendor for Underdark books.
  • Options
    damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Rare is an understatement.. more like a Diamond in the rough. try finding that small 1/2 inch marble in the Atlantic Ocean blindfolded. Some are just lucky enough to step on it first second or third shot. For others weeks if not months of grinding.
    I myself prefer to grind.