test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken Title Achievement

I have been playing on Xbox 1 for a few months and have been running a Temptation Scourge Warlock for a while now. I recently noticed that there is a title called Field Medic. When i looked into this it say that i need to be the top healer 50 times in skirmishes and dungeons. I know i must have gotten this by now because im constantly top medic but after checking the achievements it shows i have completed 0. Is this broken? I noticed the same issue with Heroic Encounters and a few others as well. I would really like to be able to get this title so it may help people understand why I am not doing as much DPS since they never check the Medic scores.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    If it is, it broke in the past several months because they certainly worked at one time on Xbox. Maybe some others will chime in and help narrow it down, because PS4 has the same issue.

Although it took some time, I have all five of those Dungeon/Skirmish titles on my DC. Executioner, Field Medic, Immovable Object, Living Dead and Paingiver. Living Dead is a personal favorite and Paingiver freaks people out (Hint:Paingiver does not measure highest DPS output). So, I like to switch between them and Master Of Monsters for my regular titles.

But honestly, what makes you think if they don't look at the healing scoreboard, a Field Medic title is going to impress them? Pick a fun easy title, like Misunderstood (Chapter 1 Underdark), or Protector of the Living (Neverdeath) to confuse them.
  • Options
    ghostrings#8090 ghostrings Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I've spent the last few months making this character the best healer that it can be. Why would I settle for something that is unrelated to what I deserve to be recognized for? I like the advice to give up what im striving for and go for less.

Guess i'll have to post the 50 xbox snapshot links here and the one afterqards showing its still at 0 earned.
  • Options
    loukeymialoukeymia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I really want this title too. My counter is stuck at 19/25, as is Living Dead. Here's a screenshot of the counters. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/c9afb10b-5ac2-431b-b53a-a6853ec693a8?gamerTag=Lou Keymia&scid=8dd60100-6cc0-42f2-bb3e-c47b184a79f5
  • Options
    https://1drv.ms/a/s!AnTPYWdeRA_ugjcygIFCwrNOQWyo

Heres my 50 Screenshots with a picture showing that it is still currently 0/10 completed.
  • Options
    So is there any mods tracking this or is there just not enough support to care?
  • Options
    Still no response and still have not received the title. Little help? Hello??
This discussion has been closed.