test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm confused are coalecent wards on sale or not?

zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
You have coalecent wards advertised on sale for the preservation ward sale inside your link. Why are the announcements always like this @strumslinger. When this happens in the outside world companies have to honor the advertisement. As always confused as a well met adventurer can be. I'm hours from being home help a bro out.
Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
4149 TiL
Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
"Nobody does it better"
#TLO BiS

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It does say coal wards are on sale on the news link but on the calendar (and in the zen store) it only says pres wards so I'm guessing it was a copy & paste oversight.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Coal wards are on sale on PS4 and PC. Pres wards are for sale on Xbox.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Well colour me surprised!
  • Options
    This is my point here. If you can't do something right why do it at all. If a few paragraphs of correct information is too much I feel someone else should be responsible to start putting out correct accurate information.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    zman81420 said:

This is my point here. If you can't do something right why do it at all. If a few paragraphs of correct information is too much I feel someone else should be responsible to start putting out correct accurate information.

Which link are you referring to, exactly, anyway? Cause the Xbox one clearly states that it's Pres Wards that are on sale. This is the Xbox news thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10190083-2x-refinement-points-&-10%-preservation-wards-sale

This is the PC thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10190053-2x-refinement-points-&-15%-coalescent-wards-sale

And this is the PS4 thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/10190063-2x-refinement-points-&-10%-coalescent-wards-sale

Are you sure you weren't just reading the news for the wrong platform?

Edit: I do see where the problem is - I will let Andy know that there is an issue with the info in the link, clearly a copy paste and he forgot to change the words in the dates.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Yes it is misinformed. And in my eyes this isn't right, again. Thanks for letting him know I guess. My hourly rates for proof reading are SH starter packs, good lockbox rng and friendship ;) or having coalecent wards on sale.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Why do they hate us so much :(
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    Because we figured this game out that's why. @sundance777

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    Could be coincidence but I pulled my first coalecent ward from a celestial coffer last night. Just saying very coincidental ;)

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I think thats the first time ive seen any sort of acknowledgement of making a mistake. Owning up to messing up can go a long way in the world. Might have kept around thousands of people who left even. Just saying, maybe.
  • Options
    Thanks @kreatyve I was in the right link but do you as a moderator think this type of misinformed information is OK for the players to continuously recieve? I'm glad you tried to cover your bases above when responding but it's as you said a copy n paste. Sales got a day or so left and it's still advertised wrong. Unacceptable.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Seriously though, how hard is it to fix this. The right employee maybe logs in and changes it. Does anybody actually work for this game. Or is it an empty office somewhere with some servers running. Thats how i have it pictured at this point. Its not like its the first time this sort of thing has happened.
  • Options
    That's what I thought, silence without action. Figures.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

When this happens in the outside world companies have to honor the advertisement.

I agree with you zman. This is not the first time things have been incorrectly announced and it's a shame that this company never honors their mistakes. I know if I walk into a store and the tag on something says $9.99, by law, the store has to honor that price. Supermarkets make mistakes in their circulars all the time and have to honor the printed price regardless of what the sticker says on the shelf. This is no different.
  • Options
    I gave up as it sat there all 2x rp event without an acknowledgment except for @kreatyve seen the mistake. You would think that after the removal from the TB store a misadvertised sale for coalecent wards could be addressed properly and promptly.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

zman81420 said:

When this happens in the outside world companies have to honor the advertisement.

I agree with you zman. This is not the first time things have been incorrectly announced and it's a shame that this company never honors their mistakes. I know if I walk into a store and the tag on something says $9.99, by law, the store has to honor that price. Supermarkets make mistakes in their circulars all the time and have to honor the printed price regardless of what the sticker says on the shelf. This is no different.
    Not completely true.