test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 - The Filthy Casuals recruiting!

mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
The Filthy Casuals are recruiting now!

We have 5 spots open then we are full (but if needed we can send players to our sword guilds also.)

Started to upgrade GH5 ->GH6 almost a week ago so it should be ready any day.

Our playerbase is a good mix of EU/NA players, hardcore/casual players and lower IL (2300-2500)and higher IL (2800+)players.

There is no point in writing down the typical jargon with "we are doing daily runs this and that, we help new players", those things are obvious.

If i could handpick players i would take 2700+ experienced EU players since we need more players to cover EU timezones but everyone is welcome, if possible IL at least 2500+ so you can join our Edemo runs.

You can join our discord chat and hang around there, its a nice place to be and "bond" with other guildies.

Imo. the most important thing is that when a new guildie joins he or she feels welcomed and that feeling we achieve by communicating actively
in the ingame chat, discord chat and voicechat trough psn, gettign together and doing all kind of runs.

We are also looking for alliances.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/52kh78/ps4are_you_looking_for_a_quality_guild/
(no we are not the same as on pc/xbox)

If you are interested add me PSN: nylund

Post edited by mmnylund1 on

Comments

• Options
    bctridebctride Member Posts: 2 New User
    How do i join up to the guild? Not sure how too.... 0.o
  • Options
    raphael#9395 raphael Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello filthy casual(jk) would you be interested in an alliance. We are the Order of Prometheus with about 8 to 12 close-nit friends with a level 1 guild almost up to building the millabout. Neverwinter ID: Raphael
  • Options
    mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Updated the recruiting message.