test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sprint speed increase

ijonumijonum Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Does anybody know what's the sprinting run speed bonus? Is it a flat bonus, for example 100%, or maybe it's a multiplier (difference being, if you have 6% RS bonus, thus your RS is 106%, in first case sprinting would be at 206%, in the latter - 212%).

Comments

• Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Its a flat 110% without any bonus.
  • Options
    Thanks. Tooltip should say that. The difference between sprint and mount seems to be that mount just sets your movement speed to fixed 110%, but sprint adds your bonuses after it... I'm sure I can sprint faster then my friends white tiger mount.
  • Options
    einsiegeinsieg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    There was a guy on Reddit who posted a video of his GWF with nearly best-in-slot movement. He has Battle Horn, Oghma's Token, all of his insignias with +200 movement, rank 10-11 darks in all his utilities, and every mount was using Gladiator's Guile.

He sprinted, and hit a ramp, and flew over Lonelywood. As in, completely over the entire town, from the beach to the forest.
  • Options
    Awesome! Do you remember any detail? My Google-fu hasn't given any good results so far.
  • Options
    einsiegeinsieg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
  • Options
    burndownxmas#7201 burndownxmas Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    That vid is freaking cool
  • Options
    carl103carl103 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    and every mount was using Gladiator's Guile.

That stacks :O?
    Paingiver is not an acurratte or Useful measure of your actual sustained damage output, (i.e DPS), in various ways it lies. For a true idea use ACT. Link below:

https://github.com/nilsbrummond/Neverwinter-ACT-Plugin