test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyone having sound bug lately?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Lately my game has been having a weird sound bug, it plays sound fast forward, has anyone have same problem, outside the game my sounds look good my music plays fine videos play fine, but to remove this fast forward play i need to restart the client it only happens when im in dungeons so far

help
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @magenubbie have u ever put a music play and increased the speed of the play, thats what happening in some dungeons, at least it doent makes mute sound like in wod
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I have never personally experienced that issue in the game. I'm thinking that it could be some sort of lag effecting it, maybe or your sound card is having issues. Are your drivers up to date?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    I tend to have audio issues when i group up with certain
    players. but never have problems when i am solo.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    "Great men are almost always bad men."
    “If God is all-powerful He cannot be good, if God is good He cannot be all-powerful!”
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,277 Arc User
    My only audio issue is losing audio when the screen is busy such as in Herald run. I need to exit the program and come back to restore the audio. I never have audio speed issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***