test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Battle Forged [US PS4] (Adult 21+)

bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
Battle Forged 1

Battle Forged a US PS4 sister guild of Never Legion is currently looking for heroes to help save the realm!

Who we are:
We are starting a second guild in preparation for the upcoming guild alliances to act as a sister guild of Never Legion!
We started out as a core group of friends who've played multiple MMOs' together.
We are now a diverse group of players who range from casual to hardcore.
We are starting out fresh from the ground up in preparation for guild alliances
We are currently working on stronghold progression.
We are primarily a PvE league, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
We constantly help each other, focusing on character and player improvement.
Most of our members are 30+ years old and are looking to have fun without drama.
Most of us have multiple years of experience playing MMOs.
Most our members play primarily evenings and late night.
All of our members run content with each other and guild chat is always in use.
We are a social group in constant communication via text, PSN party chat or Discord.
We are an alt friendly guild with plenty of opportunity to gear and level alts.
We are a pretty laid back group who's primary focus is to have FUN.
We are a an active guild trying to fill our ranks with like minded players.

What we are looking for:
Active players of all levels from newbie to end game.
-who are fun and mature with a sense of humor (21+ years of age).
-who have a mic and/or keyboard (this is after all a social game).
-who have a willingness to help others and be a team player.
-who are looking to have fun and leave the drama behind.

There is no I in team but there is one in influence...
Battle Forged does not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by donating spare guild resources when able.
A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. The common goal of Never Legion is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

We are always looking for good people of all roles and experience levels to join our ranks!
Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come check us out and see if we are right for you!

For more info or invites please contact any of our guild leaders.
Bomber on PSN @ xBomberMNx
Vicarious on PSN @ VicariousSniper
Hytch on PSN @ Razorbackfan25
You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

We're looking forward to meeting some new members!
Happy gaming ;)

Battle Forged on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/55ohm9/battle_forged_us_ps4_adult_21/
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    We grow stronger by the minute! Added 10 heroes to the fold in Battle Forged last night.

Come join us and help save the realm from evil ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Added another 10 heroes to our ranks but we are still looking for fun and friendly individuals to help save the realm!
    Come and join us and Never Legion for this weekend's pre alliance guild co-op WoD Dragon Farming Event!

For invites/info please message me on PSN @xBomberMNx or contact any guild member :)
  • Options
    magicgir1#6120 magicgir1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to join your guild. How did you bypass the chat issue? I can see that people are talking while I'm in a group but I can't hear them.
  • Options
    null
    Hi Magicgirl,
    Feel free to send me a message on psn @xBomberMNx and I will get you an invite just as soon as I can. If I'm not on you can also message VicariousSniper on psn and tell him you spoke to me and need a Battle Forged invite.
    See you soon :)
  • Options
    eso war 2

Battle Forged a US PS4 sister guild of Never Legion is currently looking for heroes to help save the realm!
    We are starting a second guild in preparation for the upcoming guild alliances to act as a sister guild of Never Legion!

Who we are:
    We started out as a core group of friends who've played multiple MMOs' together.
    We are starting out fresh from the ground up in preparation for guild alliances.
    We are primarily a PvE league, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and are looking to have fun without drama.
    We are a social group in constant communication via text, PSN party chat or Discord.

What we are looking for:
    ACTIVE PLAYERS OF ALL LEVELS FROM NEWBIE TO END GAME.
    -WHO ARE FUN AND MATURE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR (21+ YEARS OF AGE).
    -WHO HAVE A MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    -WHO HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    -WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.

Battle Forged does not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. The common goal of Never Legion is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

We are always looking for good people of all roles and experience levels to join our ranks!
    Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come check us out and see if we are right for you!

You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

Happy gaming ;)

Battle Forged on Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/55ohm9/battle_forged_us_ps4_adult_21/
  • Options
    bjw4#9717 bjw4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hey Bomber,

I'd definitely be interested in joining up with Batttle Forged. I'm 30+, long time D&Der though NOOB MMO'er. I've only been playing for about 2-3 weeks. Neverwinter was the first to catch my eye because it's F2P and actually set in the Realms -- thought that was cool.

I'm down for mic chat 95% of the time, with the other 5% being when my girlfriend is giving me the stink-eye because I'm chatting with people online instead of paying attention to her. ;) I have been told I'm very fun to hang with online, keep it light on the mic, and have a sense of humor.

I'm big on esprit d' corps, if I screw up in a fight I own it as opposed to finding someone else to blame.

I'm in Pacific Time Zone in the US, and am generally available from 6:30-11 or so, and weekends. I'm happy to communicate by chat and PSN messages, but I'm not on Discord (but willing to get on, if that's the preferred channel.)

I'm definitely keen on helping others, and have even saved a few trinkets in my safe JUST for the purpose of passing them along to lower-level friends, like a spare Dragonbone Grimoire I picked up with my SW and never equipped, so I don't think it's bound.

Disclosure: right now, I have a character of each class that I am actively trying to play. I know you said the guild is Alt-friendly, but I wanted to get that out in the open because I don't expect it's usual for dedicated, guild-active players to carry THAT many Alts. I DO plan on narrowing it down, and permit me to explain my reasons for ending up with this glut of bodies:

1. As a noob MMO'er, I was not sure which role/class would be my favorite. I originally made a GWF to partner with two friends Control Wizard and Oathbound Paladin as I expected we'd be running together a lot, making a nice trio of DPS, control, and tank/heal. RL scheduling has sorta screwed that up, I've had a lot more time than they have lately, so my GWF ran out ahead of them. He's at 62.

I made a Scourgelock with a Soul Puppet focus as a guy who would be solo-friendly (puppets to tank, put out threat, lots of Life Steal and self-heal in the Warlock kit with good damage) and it's worked well, he's my "main" at 65, but I don't really know how much I ENJOY playing the class, if that makes sense.

I also have a Trick Rogue in the high 40's, a Dev Cleric in the high 30's, a Guardian Fighter in the mid 30's, a Control Wiz in the low 30's, an Oathbound Paladin in the mid 20's, and a Hunter Ranger at 20. (I took last week as a staycation from work, and spent a LOT of time on Neverwinter. My girlfriend, surprisingly, was pretty ok with it. She understands how stressful my job can be, and she was very busy this last week.)

2. I'm a sucker for variety and I have to know how everything works in a game, I need to know all the options. That's part of having been a RL Dungeon Master for so very long. I also wanted to be able to provide ANY role to a guild once I hit the Endgame. It seems like Tanks and Healers are really the ones most in demand. Everybody wants those gaudy damage numbers, I guess, and nobody loves a Cleric. (He just gets blamed when the heal is a half-second too late, amirite?)

I've specced all of these guys to be solo-friendly, meaning more in damage/survival and less support of others, but I'm fine with spending a bit of $ on retraining tokens to fit with a team once I decide who to focus on and get them ready for the big, bad epic dungeons.

3. Another BIG part of how this happened, was after making the GWF and SW as sort of "random new characters," I then started making characters that were personifications of favorite PCs I had played in previous D&D campaigns or favorite NPCs I'd put in to help the party in campaigns I was running. That was a HUGE mistake, and it just opened the floodgates -- "ooh, ooh! I need to make so-and-so next! YES! Bring him/her to life in Neverwinter!" I also re-named the GWF and SW to go along with this. So my menagerie consists of "old friends," though with a few judicious changes here and there to fit the mechanics of Neverwinter. Siiiiigh.

SO, I have already guilded the SW, GWF and TR, but the GWF in particular is in a guild I've had no contact with, despite attempts to reach out. They invited me, I said "why not?" and joined, but I've not spoken to anybody, so I'm pretty ready to politely and discreetly exit and add at least him to Battle Forged. It's much the same with the TR, but the Scourge Warlock I actually ran with some guys from the guild I joined the other night, and they seem cool, so I'll possibly keep there. Of course, despite the SW being the character I've put the most time into, I don't know if he'll be one of my FINAL choices.

Like I said, my PLAN is to trim my active roster to 2, possibly 3 of these characters. One for each role of DPS, Control/Support, Tank. I may get them all to 60, if only to open up the Sigils and because getting to 60 is not too hard a process compared to what comes after. Also, I don't know if I'll have made a decision on favorites until then, when most of the kit is unlocked for these guys. I've been told that differences in how the classes perform pre-60 and post-60 is kind of wild, though. For example, my Paladin smashes everything ABSURDLY easily in the early game, but I've been told they get kinda lame in the Endgame.

In any case, please forgive the TL;DR-ness of my post, but I have a tendency to be long-winded in print.

My PSN handle is BJW_IV, and I'd very much like to talk with Battle Forged about joining up. It sounds like you guys are in the same headspace as I am when it comes to this game, and I think it'd be a good fit.
  • Options
    bjw4#9717 said:

Hey Bomber,

I'd definitely be interested in joining up with Batttle Forged. I'm 30+, long time D&Der though NOOB MMO'er. I've only been playing for about 2-3 weeks. Neverwinter was the first to catch my eye because it's F2P and actually set in the Realms -- thought that was cool.

I'm down for mic chat 95% of the time, with the other 5% being when my girlfriend is giving me the stink-eye because I'm chatting with people online instead of paying attention to her. ;) I have been told I'm very fun to hang with online, keep it light on the mic, and have a sense of humor.

I'm big on esprit d' corps, if I screw up in a fight I own it as opposed to finding someone else to blame.

I'm in Pacific Time Zone in the US, and am generally available from 6:30-11 or so, and weekends. I'm happy to communicate by chat and PSN messages, but I'm not on Discord (but willing to get on, if that's the preferred channel.)

I'm definitely keen on helping others, and have even saved a few trinkets in my safe JUST for the purpose of passing them along to lower-level friends, like a spare Dragonbone Grimoire I picked up with my SW and never equipped, so I don't think it's bound.

Disclosure: right now, I have a character of each class that I am actively trying to play. I know you said the guild is Alt-friendly, but I wanted to get that out in the open because I don't expect it's usual for dedicated, guild-active players to carry THAT many Alts. I DO plan on narrowing it down, and permit me to explain my reasons for ending up with this glut of bodies:

1. As a noob MMO'er, I was not sure which role/class would be my favorite. I originally made a GWF to partner with two friends Control Wizard and Oathbound Paladin as I expected we'd be running together a lot, making a nice trio of DPS, control, and tank/heal. RL scheduling has sorta screwed that up, I've had a lot more time than they have lately, so my GWF ran out ahead of them. He's at 62.

I made a Scourgelock with a Soul Puppet focus as a guy who would be solo-friendly (puppets to tank, put out threat, lots of Life Steal and self-heal in the Warlock kit with good damage) and it's worked well, he's my "main" at 65, but I don't really know how much I ENJOY playing the class, if that makes sense.

I also have a Trick Rogue in the high 40's, a Dev Cleric in the high 30's, a Guardian Fighter in the mid 30's, a Control Wiz in the low 30's, an Oathbound Paladin in the mid 20's, and a Hunter Ranger at 20. (I took last week as a staycation from work, and spent a LOT of time on Neverwinter. My girlfriend, surprisingly, was pretty ok with it. She understands how stressful my job can be, and she was very busy this last week.)

2. I'm a sucker for variety and I have to know how everything works in a game, I need to know all the options. That's part of having been a RL Dungeon Master for so very long. I also wanted to be able to provide ANY role to a guild once I hit the Endgame. It seems like Tanks and Healers are really the ones most in demand. Everybody wants those gaudy damage numbers, I guess, and nobody loves a Cleric. (He just gets blamed when the heal is a half-second too late, amirite?)

I've specced all of these guys to be solo-friendly, meaning more in damage/survival and less support of others, but I'm fine with spending a bit of $ on retraining tokens to fit with a team once I decide who to focus on and get them ready for the big, bad epic dungeons.

3. Another BIG part of how this happened, was after making the GWF and SW as sort of "random new characters," I then started making characters that were personifications of favorite PCs I had played in previous D&D campaigns or favorite NPCs I'd put in to help the party in campaigns I was running. That was a HUGE mistake, and it just opened the floodgates -- "ooh, ooh! I need to make so-and-so next! YES! Bring him/her to life in Neverwinter!" I also re-named the GWF and SW to go along with this. So my menagerie consists of "old friends," though with a few judicious changes here and there to fit the mechanics of Neverwinter. Siiiiigh.

SO, I have already guilded the SW, GWF and TR, but the GWF in particular is in a guild I've had no contact with, despite attempts to reach out. They invited me, I said "why not?" and joined, but I've not spoken to anybody, so I'm pretty ready to politely and discreetly exit and add at least him to Battle Forged. It's much the same with the TR, but the Scourge Warlock I actually ran with some guys from the guild I joined the other night, and they seem cool, so I'll possibly keep there. Of course, despite the SW being the character I've put the most time into, I don't know if he'll be one of my FINAL choices.

Like I said, my PLAN is to trim my active roster to 2, possibly 3 of these characters. One for each role of DPS, Control/Support, Tank. I may get them all to 60, if only to open up the Sigils and because getting to 60 is not too hard a process compared to what comes after. Also, I don't know if I'll have made a decision on favorites until then, when most of the kit is unlocked for these guys. I've been told that differences in how the classes perform pre-60 and post-60 is kind of wild, though. For example, my Paladin smashes everything ABSURDLY easily in the early game, but I've been told they get kinda lame in the Endgame.

In any case, please forgive the TL;DR-ness of my post, but I have a tendency to be long-winded in print.

My PSN handle is BJW_IV, and I'd very much like to talk with Battle Forged about joining up. It sounds like you guys are in the same headspace as I am when it comes to this game, and I think it'd be a good fit.

Hello BJW,
    The first step of Altoholics anonymous is admitting you have a problem. The second step is joining Battle Forged with as many toons as you's like. Lol, in all seriousness though I have like 12 toons and still don't know which one I prefer the most. You are more than welcome to join us and see if our guild fits you. Full disclosure though as stated we are a new guild and still pretty small potatoes with around twenty members or so atm. We are however adding new heroes every day and come October 18th will be in alliance with Never Legion granting us access to their roster and resources.

I will be online this evening if you'd like to send me a psn message with your toons name I'll send you and invite :)

If for some reason I don't get on this evening feel free to contact Vicarious on PSN @ VicariousSniper and tell him we spoke.

**TL;DR- We'd be glad to have you and as many toons as you'd like ;)

• Options
    sixchase#4317 sixchase Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello,

Like the sounds of what your doing, and certainly interested in joining your ranks. Just started playing Neverwinter a week or so ago, while totally having a blast getting real boring running solo. Have a lvl 52 OP and lvl 52 Hunter, If your looking for some new members still and don't mind showing the ropes well count me in.
  • Options
    bjw4#9717 bjw4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    > @bomber#0573 said:
    > ...Lol, in all seriousness though I have like 12 toons and still don't know which one I prefer the most. You are more than welcome to join us and see if our guild fits you. Full disclosure though as stated we are a new guild and still pretty small potatoes with around twenty members or so atm. We are however adding new heroes every day and come October 18th will be in alliance with Never Legion granting us access to their roster and resources.

Glad I'm not the only one, then! When I talked about my old-character-inspired-Alt-addiction on one of the FB groups, the response was pretty resoundingly: "trim it down. The Endgame content takes so much focus to get IL up, you're gonna give yourself an aneurysm trying to do it for all of those characters."

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Battle Forged team and teaming up with Never Legion!

Edit: I also don't think I've figured out how selective quoting works on these boards...
  • Options
    jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hi. I've been looking to join a guild and you guys sound great. Im a lvl 70 DC but still pretty new with only a 2100 gear score. My psn is Jib_mj. I'm on every night and weekends PST.
  • Options
    bringeroflight#1920 bringeroflight Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Interested in joining! Currently have a lvl 40 GF Tank build. Just started playing a week ago. I went ahead and bought VIP lol. Very active and mic. in-game name: Nallek
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="bringeroflight#1920">Interested in joining! Currently have a lvl 40 GF Tank build. Just started playing a week ago. I went ahead and bought VIP lol. Very active and mic. in-game name: Nallek</blockquote>

Hi there,
    Thanks for your interest in Battle Forged. Our only requirement at the moment is that our members must be 21 or older irl. As long as you're an old bugger like the rest of us feel free to message me on psn @xBomberMNx and we'll get you all set up :)
    Post edited by bomber#0573 on
  • Options

Hi. I've been looking to join a guild and you guys sound great. Im a lvl 70 DC but still pretty new with only a 2100 gear score. My psn is Jib_mj. I'm on every night and weekends PST.

Hello,
    Thanks for your interest in Battle Forged. Our only requirement at the moment is that our members must be 21 or older irl.
    As long as you're an old bugger like the rest of us feel free to send us a message me and we'll get you all set up :)
  • Options
    BF Knight Final

We have started a second guild in preparation for the upcoming guild alliances to act as a sister guild of Never Legion!

Who we are:
    We are starting out fresh from the ground up in preparation for guild alliances.
    We are a social group who communicate via text, PSN Party Chat, Teamspeak or Discord.

What we are looking for:

Happy gaming ;)

• Options
    metroidsgunmetroidsgun Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hail and forsooth!

Chesty Larue, level 45 and quickly growing devoted cleric answers the call! A Virtuous Sunite, Miss Larue and her stalwart earth archon Rock Biter have lent aid to many citizens of Neverwinter and its surrounding lands, but find themselves realizing that the ripples they have caused with their actions are quickly becoming a mighty typhoon which could engulf the whole of Faerun. Seeing the wheels set in motion, how could she not seek a bastion of light and strength with which to align herself against evil and darkness? Wielding faith in one hand and zeal in the other, will you accept this battle maiden into your ranks?

(Chesty Larue is played by 29 yr old male, married, working full time mon-fri. After 3pm mon-fri and Weekends are my general availability. This is my first character on PS4. I played DDO back on pc a number of years ago, had a Tiefling CW, don't remember much other than doing the reavers fate raid. My name on PSN is O-Blitzcrank-O those are capital o's on either side of the hyphen not the number 0.)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Post edited by metroidsgun on
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Hail and forsooth!

Chesty Larue, level 45 and quickly growing devoted cleric answers the call! A Virtuous Sunite, Miss Larue and her stalwart earth archon Rock Biter have lent aid to many citizens of Neverwinter and its surrounding lands, but find themselves realizing that the ripples they have caused with their actions are quickly becoming a mighty typhoon which could engulf the whole of Faerun. Seeing the wheels set in motion, how could she not seek a bastion of light and strength with which to align herself against evil and darkness? Wielding faith in one hand and zeal in the other, will you accept this battle maiden into your ranks?

(Chesty Larue is played by 29 yr old male, married, working full time mon-fri. After 3pm mon-fri and Weekends are my general availability. This is my first character on PS4. I played DDO back on pc a number of years ago, had a Tiefling CW, don't remember much other than doing the reavers fate raid. My name on PSN is O-Blitzcrank-O those are capital o's on either side of the hyphen not the number 0.)

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hello ,
    We'd be happy to have you on the team. Feel free to message any of the guild leaders listed for an invite :)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    BF Vikings

We have started a second guild in preparation for the upcoming guild alliances to act as a sister guild of Never Legion!

Only seven days until guild alliances go live on ps4! Come and join us for some dragon melting fun :)

Who we are:
    We are a social group who communicate via text, PSN Party Chat, Teamspeak or Discord.

What we are looking for:

Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come see if we are right for you!

Happy gaming ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    forged crusader

Only 2 days until guild alliances go live on ps4! Come and join us for some dragon melting fun :)

Who we are:
    We are starting a second guild in preparation for guild alliances.

What we are looking for:

Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come see if we are right for you!

Happy gaming ;)
  • Options
    BF 10-26-16

Guild alliances are live on ps4! Come and join us for some dragon melting fun :)

Who we are:
    We are currently at 50 members and growing everyday.
    We are currently working on level 3 stronghold progression.
    We are part of the Never Legion Guild Alliance.

What we are looking for:
    ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY AT LEVEL 60+.

Happy gaming ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Still looking for a few heroes to help us save the realm!

What we are looking for:
    ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY AT LEVEL 60+.

Come and join us for our weekly Greed of the Dragon flight event this Saturday!

We are also looking for a couple adult guilds for partnership as gauntlet guilds in the Never Legion Alliance :)
    Post edited by bomber#0573 on
  • Options
    Still looking for a few heroes to help us save the realm!

What we are looking for:
    ACTIVE PLAYERS OF ALL LEVELS SHAPES AND SIZES, FROM NEWBIE TO END GAME.

We are also looking for a couple adult guilds for partnership as gauntlet guilds in the Never Legion Alliance :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    BF Vikings

Come join us for some dragon melting fun!

Who we are:
    Battle Forged is a US based adult PS4 guild.
    We are currently seeking members to fill our ranks.
    We are currently working on achieving level 4 stronghold progression.
    We are participating in daily and weekly Stronghold Dragonflight events.
    We are participating in alliance runs of FBI and SVA.
    We are primarily a PvE guild, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and are looking to have fun WITHOUT DRAMA.
    Most of our members play primarily evenings and late night (US CST&EST).
    We are a social group who communicates via text, PSN party chat, or Discord.
    We are members of the Never Legion Guild Alliance.

What we are looking for:
    TANKS/HEALERS- WE ARE LOOKING FOR HEALERS AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL 2500+.
    DPS- WE ARE LOOKING FOR DAMAGE DEALERS AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL OF 2500+.
    -WHO ARE ACTIVE AND CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT.
    -WHO ARE SELF SUFFICIENT AND NOT NEEDING SOMEONE TO HOLD THEIR HAND.

Battle Forged does not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by other donating spare guild resources when able.

Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come and see if we are right for you!

Locke on PSN @ Lockestar

**You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

Happy gaming ;)

Check out our sister guild Never Legion on Reddit:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1220892/never-legion-wants-you-gh10-us-ps4-adult-21
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/55oekm/never_legion_wants_you_us_ps4_adult_21/