test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

iLevel hilariously obsolete

2»

Comments

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    nevfe said:

They gate the new dungeon with 3.1K IL yet raising your item level after about 2.6k is a horrible grind of refinement. The requirement for the dungeon should have matched the new areas. If you can cope with the areas then you should be able to do the dungeon.

I have absolutely no issue with the new mod, I like it a lot in fact. The areas are really well laid out and a lot of thought has gone into them. The quests are easily done and feels quite casual, I like the mini quests that drop and stumbling on a relic that I can use my trowel on. If I want to farm relics I go to Bryn as the relics are pretty easy to spot. For GF I like the last 2 boons a lot, working on my last boon now.

Then there is FBI, and Everfrost damage, it's a fun dungeon but besides that there is nothing there that I want to grind for and I am most definitely not grinding just to grind it.

But I do like how they separated the 2, if you want to run FBI a lot be prepared to grind hard, I don't see how anyone in their right mind would use restored Relic Armor full time, the cost to empower it seems so prohibitive.

The boons and the story though, I think this is my favourite mod yet.

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

You have been issued a warning, for telling us what is wrong with our game.

I would say that is a joke, but I have received about 4 warnings now, FOR THAT very reason. I have never, seen a game so harsh on the people who try to tell them what is exactly wrong.

The only time I've been warned, I knew I would get a warning for it. My humor can cut to the bone sometimes when I am dissatisfied with something but I've never been warned for saying what I think so far.