test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class Balancing.... Your last update made it worse

xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
I got to say as iv said 100000000 times us players DESERVE balance in this game.... the pvp players especially are getting ticked off... SW's well they still are glitchy and HAMSTER.. lets be honest any fighter class has a rediculas advantage... as a mage u should do more damage not less and get less stuns.. with all the enchants/boons any mage stun is useless.... lets talk trickster rogues.. people are done with 1 hits give ur heads a shake...... Hunter rangers whatever u did last update melee damage is doing 150k ina second to a fully geared pvp player???? nice one guys.... class balance should be happening on a weekly basis not a yearly basis this game is so unbalanced its sick...Clerics my god... the healing? and take friggen guild boons out of pvp causes rediculas imbalance and new players get nowhere end of rants this is small things you guys have alot of work to do FIX IT

Comments

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    you forgot:

/RANT OVER
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    I understand your anger, but the devs specifically said that they are working on balancing PvE FIRST, then only going to tailor their balance changes for the PvP environment.

That said, there are reasons to be optimistic (the solo q being one of them), as it shows that Cryptic is going to be dedicating some resources to PvP.

Who knows, maybe with all of the resources freed up from shutting down the Gateway (SMH...) we'll have more effort dedicated to class balance and that will bring about PvP changes sooner... haha who am I kidding
  • carl103carl103 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Lets be fair, the PvE side wasn't perfect, whilst Archery HR's improved a lot, they took two steps forward and then one back with what they did. But that was more typical of humans in general "gotta make the bad idea that sounds cool work"syndrome. GF's i'm less familiar with but i hear they're still pretty boss next to OP's, just in different ways to before.
    Paingiver is not an acurratte or Useful measure of your actual sustained damage output, (i.e DPS), in various ways it lies. For a true idea use ACT. Link below:

https://github.com/nilsbrummond/Neverwinter-ACT-Plugin