What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How much have you earned salvaging?

2»

Comments

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    TheJawLives: making lives better...one toon at a time!
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

Trade Bar Merchant sells equipment for as low as 5 TB and salvages for up to 5500 AD with VIP and 2xAD event

Well I have to say thank you indeed for posting this... I actually had no idea and 2004 Trade Bars just gathering dust as I do not really need anything from there. Now I have 4 :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Having gone the Trade Bar/stocking up demonic keys route, I managed around 1.3 million, on two toons and having nothing saved up in the shape of rings etc.
    But I'll be damned if I'm helping those bloody Dwarves sort out those bloody Thoon Hulks again any time soon.

"They're breaking through..." is going to haunt my dreams for the next few weeks.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Hah I know what you mean, I ran it a dozen times per day throughout the event xD
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Ahhh, 2x AD I'll miss thee.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    At least it was profitable. Still have a lot of RAD to go.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I managed just over 2 million spread across 4 toons, not bad for a few hours a week of play.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Around 4.3m for me over 3 toons, used up all dragonflight fangs for elemental seal for salvage purchase and every little single thing lol
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I had around 7mil, im a slacker when it comes to salvage farming in my book. :T If i did like I should of done I would have 53 alts filled with salvage, maybe not the all character slotted with runic bags though,but im lazy. :3 GG to those two who did.
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User

I had around 7mil, im a slacker when it comes to salvage farming in my book. :T If i did like I should of done I would have 53 alts filled with salvage, maybe not the all character slotted with runic bags though,but im lazy. :3 GG to those two who did.

Pssh, F' THAT!! lol I have trouble signing in to 8 toons to invoke and refine. lol
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I
    pr3stigex said:

Pssh, F' THAT!! lol I have trouble signing in to 8 toons to invoke and refine. lol
    I struggle to remember to Invoke on 4...
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    pr3stigex said:

Same here T'is why I am happy im not one of those two, sitting there for hours just salvaging :T
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

pr3stigex said:

Same here T'is why I am happy im not one of those two, sitting there for hours just salvaging :T
    I solved that problem. I invoke all the toons except the one I plan to play. The one I plan to play I invoke last. When the invocation chime sounds, I know that it is time to repeat the cycle.
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    14.2 million in rough spread out somewhat evenly over 9 toons. In all fairness i used some trade bars to. Always leave a little less on your main character because he will be earning some rough just by playing weeklys, dungeons and skirmishes. This way they should all dry up about the same time.
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I have a friend with about 60m over 50 toons. Lol