test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why the hell does a 50% stamina regen buff exist?

brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
So yesterday I started seeing something trending... People with unlimited dodges! Yes, unlimited dodges, first you are like "wow, he's just burning all his dodges, he's gonna be dead real fast, and then you realise they never stop using their dodge! So what happened?
I inspected these people and every one of them has a +50.0% BUFF in stamina regen! And now I am coming here asking to all of you, how do they get this buff AND why does it exist?
I made my build with 22% stamina regen by sacrificing a lot of stats for it, and these people just get there with a f* buff and have unlimited dodges! Because the ambush ring wasn't enough to mess up pvp, right?

This is serious! I played against CW's and HR's with it, you need like 4 people to corner them into CC, it's HAMSTER and it has no place in this game!

Comments

• Options
    sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    TEB (trans elven)30%+stats+boons+event food. It's quite easy to get 50%
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    brun2000 said:

So yesterday I started seeing something trending... People with unlimited dodges! Yes, unlimited dodges, first you are like "wow, he's just burning all his dodges, he's gonna be dead real fast, and then you realise they never stop using their dodge! So what happened?
    I inspected these people and every one of them has a +50.0% BUFF in stamina regen! And now I am coming here asking to all of you, how do they get this buff AND why does it exist?
    I made my build with 22% stamina regen by sacrificing a lot of stats for it, and these people just get there with a f* buff and have unlimited dodges! Because the ambush ring wasn't enough to mess up pvp, right?

This is serious! I played against CW's and HR's with it, you need like 4 people to corner them into CC, it's KITTEN and it has no place in this game!

ooooooo 50% ? i am starting to think now what is gamebreaking those or stamina drain?
  • Options

TEB (trans elven)30%+stats+boons+event food. It's quite easy to get 50%

If it is from equips then why does it say BUFF? I have 22% and it says its from features.
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    How the hell does a 100% AP/Stamina drain exist?
  • Options

That's also a good question but I don't use it, and I don't see many using it so...
  • Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User

It exists so you can differentiate between normal people and buttholes
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    emilemo said:

It exists so you can differentiate between normal people and buttholes
    A bunch of HAMSTER mechanics added to a game that is pvp broken on its own, I don't see how it helps.
    Honestly, lvl 60 pvp was great and people were always playing it. Ever since they started adding studing damage reduction enchants that let classes have more than 100% DResist, that give unlimited dodges and blocks and remove your AP, the mechanics that separated the casual players from the best are gone!
    No more counting dodges to put everything at once on the player.
    No more saving your dodge because you know he has a powerful skill left.
    No more "I'm saving this daily for the right time".
    And now everyone with pvp set is immortal!

GUD JOB!
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I think their goal was to make PvP so competitive you needed to invest in it, when you have 1 BiS premade matched against another BiS premade the only difference left is skill. Trouble is, from what I can see, premades have no interest in playing against other premades.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited September 2016

I think their goal was to make PvP so competitive you needed to invest in it, when you have 1 BiS premade matched against another BiS premade the only difference left is skill. Trouble is, from what I can see, premades have no interest in playing against other premades.

THE new bis level is : EVERything protect me i can do my rotation the way i want nothing to afraid.
    UNTIL mod 5 a wrong cast on an encounter could cost Your life.

ALSO all seems to hate cc but i see the most premades have 4 classes with good cc.
    SO remove the rule for 2 of each class max. if THEY dont want the cc nerf let us have our 5 cw or 5 trapper premade queue!