test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased the wrong piece of equipment

So basically I purchased the "Burning Duelist Mask" instead of the "Burning Executioner Mask"... I was so excited and happy to finally complete my Burning Executioner "Set" (cause there is no set bonus whatsoever) that I accidentally purchased the wrong mask soo yeah, 7 seals of triumph and 19,000 glory points down the drain. It was a stupid mistake, my fault I know, but considering you can only get 1 seal of triumph a day I am hoping that the devs understand that it was a mistake and give me the mask I wanted. I've already submitted a ticket but just wanted to ask if this happened to anyone else before and what the devs did. If not, what are the chances they accept my petition and give me the burning executioner mask? and obviously take the other mask away since it is useless for my pvp build. Thanks in advance

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I doubt they'll replace it but it's worth a go I suppose. I've heard of them replacing accidentally deleted artifacts and auction house purchases that don't arrive through the mail system, but broken mail is a technical issue (so their fault) and artifacts are generally considered more valuable, so a bigger issue.

You may get lucky, it probably depends on how busy they are and if it's dealt with by the right person.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

So basically I purchased the "Burning Duelist Mask" instead of the "Burning Executioner Mask"... I was so excited and happy to finally complete my Burning Executioner "Set" (cause there is no set bonus whatsoever) that I accidentally purchased the wrong mask soo yeah, 7 seals of triumph and 19,000 glory points down the drain. It was a stupid mistake, my fault I know, but considering you can only get 1 seal of triumph a day I am hoping that the devs understand that it was a mistake and give me the mask I wanted. I've already submitted a ticket but just wanted to ask if this happened to anyone else before and what the devs did. If not, what are the chances they accept my petition and give me the burning executioner mask? and obviously take the other mask away since it is useless for my pvp build. Thanks in advance

They my do it as a one time for you as a way to show appreciation, but they may do nothing at all.