test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Consider making the Master's Trowel Box bind to account

tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
I have 5 toons that are suitably geared for Fangbreaker Island. I would certainly consider a Zen market purchase to make it faster to unlock the campaign, but 1,000 Zen per toon for the trowel is unreasonable. As a result, I'm not purchasing the item at all.

Please consider changing the item to bind to account rather than to character. I would make that purchase, and I believe others would as well.

I'm sure a few players have purchased it multiple times. I strongly suspect additional sales from fairer pricing would more than make up for refund requests from players that made multiple purchases.
Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    They have always been more concerned with maximum value per purchase than volume. Obviously more people would buy it if it was BtA versus BtC. But, there are also whales that would buy one for each of their toons without thinking twice.

They are always gunning for the whales.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    How about just keep the 1000 zen character bound version and add a 2500 zen Account-bound version and a 4000 zen account unlock version. If you will never complete SKT on more than one two toons, get the 1000 zen one(s) or pop the extra 500 if you don't like duplication or you have a small number of toons and don't plan to ruin SKT on them at the same time. If you have LOTS of toons and want to run SKT on them simultaneously, buy the account unlock version that lets you claim unlimited character bound versions.

They should do this for all of their non-consumable, non-service purchases. Mounts too for that matter (i.e. a single-purchase character-bound Howler for, say, 1250 Zen and an single-purchase account-bound version for 3000 zen - tricky though with the mount stable, so maybe the account-bound would be irrelevant for mounts.)
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    It is the same with the pick for the black ice. The purple version from the zen market is BtC. Since they just copied the whole module 3 to create module 10 (and added some additional grind walls to climb), why would anyone expect that the trowel becomes BtA? Or even free?
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

It is the same with the pick for the black ice. The purple version from the zen market is BtC. Since they just copied the whole module 3 to create module 10 (and added some additional grind walls to climb), why would anyone expect that the trowel becomes BtA? Or even free?

But the purple pick ALWAYS gives you 300% Black Ice