test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dwarven Racial bonus arent working

drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
I have been playing a dwarf protection pally since launch on PS4 and anytime since then I have checked the stats to see if this issue was ever even noticed and none of the racial bonus are ever represented in the listing for things like aoe resist I can place gear on that offers a bonus to it and the numbers alter to show it but nothing to show that the racial perks are even represented for dwarf.. is this even a known issue?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Generally, stats affected by racial bonus are shown in yellow, but there are more yellow stats than just those.
  • spikelee1985#6735 spikelee1985 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Apparently, Dwarf racial's have not worked properly for sometime. Just like most things in this game don't work as advertised.

Stand Your Ground: You have increased resistance to Knock and Repel effects.
    -Bug: Currently this only appears to function in PVP - monsters always have a 100% chance to knock or repel you if they try. It works in pvp roughly 10% of the time.
    Cast Iron Stomach: You have increased damage resistance to Damage Over Time (DoT) effects.
    -Bug: Appears broken, suffer the same damage from Fire DoT as other races.

I would have posted the link but Forum won't let me. Quick Google search will give all the info you need.