What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FF viability?

2»

Comments

• Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    for PVE solo FF is nice. very fast and decent damage.
    I am not sure BtS can give u that.

for buff FF is bad in general
    FF slow effect dosn't work on many monsters now abeside bosses. in PVP it effect looks very weak as well (might be tenacity)
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    why would you use ff in pve solo over dl, dg, and chains?
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

its fast and do better dammage then BtS in divine mode (never verifed, just a feeling)
    for trash mob like daily guild HE, campaign etc. you don't need to stack full empower BtS.
    i use chains, searing light and FF for the easy things. with party i don't use them (i tried searing light in FBI, but i try everything there)
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    plavia said:

putzboy78 said:

its fast and do better dammage then BtS in divine mode (never verifed, just a feeling)
    for trash mob like daily guild HE, campaign etc. you don't need to stack full empower BtS.
    i use chains, searing light and FF for the easy things. with party i don't use them (i tried searing light in FBI, but i try everything there)
    You rely on owlbear for damage? I wasn't aware anyone used BtS for solo
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    When I do solo and I use Empowered FF, it just seems to buff me and my companion better than using BtS. We clear mobs faster etc. I dont have numbers to back it up.

The other thing is, Empowered FF has a cool effect and when used in a party it lets your team mates know that you are a boss. They will insta-add you to their friends list.
    twitch.tv/kaligold