test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any idea when the HR balance is going to happen?

I've been holding onto a respec coin waiting to use it because I read they are going to balance the HR class. Right now I'm making a combat archer work with lots of dancing around the enemies and health potions. A friend of mine says I should do the trapper build but I don't want to be like all the builds I see online. Is the balance coming any time soon?

Best Answers

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It comes with mod 10, last I heard it will be here by the end of the year. Fingers crossed that this actually happens because I'm waiting on building my HR until that happens as well.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• darkandsinfuldarkandsinful Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You should get a free respec when they change hr's

Answers

• mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Same boat here with my primary. I'm curious to know when as well
    edited September 2016
    Agreed, though respec are kind of on the cheap side AD wise.

My Sons bought tokens & respected his rogue trickster so many times allready it's not funny. He likes to talk in game with fellow rogues about builds & refuses to check online builds. Wants to figure it out himself.

I had a free token with the first time buyers kit I would have liked to give him but it was bound, thus I hold it.

Once I hit 70 I may mess around some with it myself.

I completely get where you are coming from though on principle. Your playing a free to play game & for the sake of balance they change your build; there do over should grant you one as well. Well....kinda...I guess(?)

Idunno though, look at it this way....to respec is cheap & these guys are hard at work trying to improve the game & balance your build. I'd buy Zen on that principle alone with real world money to get the token. Getting it with AD conversion shouldn't break your AD bank. Think my sons respects cost him under 50 K AD?
    I have respected twice, first time trying out different paragon. Then at 70 to balance out misplaced points. The first one cost about 45k AD, the last one last night sucked cost around 80k AD. Would of been cheaper to buy Zen. Oh well that's how the market flows
    Yikes! It's doubled!

Hopefully if we get it in December the markets not as volatile

Least if it's not going to drop till years end we have some time to save.
    i dont know, christmas time with all the game cards given out, i can see the market going crazy
    Smart forecasting....
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Agreed, though respec are kind of on the cheap side AD wise.

My Sons bought tokens & respected his rogue trickster so many times allready it's not funny. He likes to talk in game with fellow rogues about builds & refuses to check online builds. Wants to figure it out himself.

I had a free token with the first time buyers kit I would have liked to give him but it was bound, thus I hold it.

Once I hit 70 I may mess around some with it myself.

I completely get where you are coming from though on principle. Your playing a free to play game & for the sake of balance they change your build; there do over should grant you one as well. Well....kinda...I guess(?)

Idunno though, look at it this way....to respec is cheap & these guys are hard at work trying to improve the game & balance your build. I'd buy Zen on that principle alone with real world money to get the token. Getting it with AD conversion shouldn't break your AD bank. Think my sons respects cost him under 50 K AD?

Your son will be a better player for finding a build that works for him.

I look at the online builds and than over look the feats and how that plays into my play style. I have respected my main four times now and now I am going to switch my race from Dragonborn to Drow.