test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

main quests? is pvp viable / question about dailys

Topic, is pvp a viable way to level? in between quests or naw?

Also are the daily dungeon / pvp quest refreshed for you everyday or do you need to pick them up? ive only done it once so far because i dont know where to get the dungeon keys nor do i know where the pvp daily is.

but the main thing i wanted to ask was this

im lvl 27 right now im new to the game and i had no idea the portobello quests were new, they basically took me from lvl 8 to 24 for doing the first 4 quests and little skirmish dungeon, so i was way over leveled for my quests, i tried to only do the SGT knox quests because i figured he was the "main" story quest, well im 27 now and when i go to him he has a grey "!" and when i click on him it just gives me the option of "goodbye" i checked my quest logs i dont seem to have any quests from SGT knox, or anywhere in the text does his name get mentioned in any of my current quests, i havent been to any zones really because i was super over leveled i just did SGT knox quests and maybe 1 quests in broken tower district but i havent picked up a bunch of quests because i havent needed to get quests to level now im not sure what quest i should be keepin up on so i dont need to do back tracking

Comments

• Options
    goodyearbaddaygoodyearbadday Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    If it works the same as the PC, you can complete old quests at any time. Sgt. Knox will also give you new quests available for your new lvl, so when you lvl up, check in with Knox to find out where to go. A good place to start would be Neverdeath... completing that area's storyline will result in a bag. Good luck.
  • Options
    manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    You can do them at any time, I think the most recent update made it easier to follow low level quests actually, if they aren't appearing you can visit the places by levels, all the zones have a recommended level, you can try and visit them in order and in every zone you'll find a character to turn in a quest, that's the one that starts the quest line in that zone.

I currently have one character at level 67 that only did Neverdeath and Tower District, but Sgt. Knox is asking me to do all the other zones and also the Elemental Evil and Underdark campaign, lol.