test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Portobello's blank report cards

Has anyone found more then one of these?

Comments

• Options
    cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    You are lucky, I did 25 run and not a single one. Where you get it, marvalous dungeon? I read there a cap of one a week, but I did not get a single one.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    two dropped for me at once but I didn't need it. you only need them for that first campaign that is completable first day right? does it have some other purpose?
  • Options
    a7footmidget#3047 a7footmidget Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    U need a total of 4 blank report cards and 400 accreditation to unlock everything in Portobello's campaign. One report card and 100 accreditation for each tier. I've only had one report card drop so far. I've done around 30-40 runs of each dungeon.
  • Options
    kinganuthinkinganuthin Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I have one. It dropped on the ground, not in chest. So keep your eyes out.
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I received mine from trap queue, almost missed it dodging the giant dice. It glows purple
  • Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    I also got mine from the trap queue, only one though in many a run. & yep haven't heard tell of it showing up in the chest (not to say it doesn't happen)
  • Options
    titan#3770 titan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    2 dropped from trap que at same time off mobs. Can only have 1 in your inventory at a time.
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    from my experience you will get another one when you use the first on on the campaign. its almost like you can only have one at a time in your inventory..

its the other surveys that i get annoyed with as they seem to have no function other than filling up your inventory
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User

from my experience you will get another one when you use the first on on the campaign. its almost like you can only have one at a time in your inventory..

its the other surveys that i get annoyed with as they seem to have no function other than filling up your inventory

You can delete them. Once you have one from the Forest and one from Dread you can complete the first campaign box. After that they are just junk that can be deleted.

• Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User

You can delete them. Once you have one from the Forest and one from Dread you can complete the first campaign box. After that they are just junk that can be deleted.

thanks already started doing it but its good to have others say they were also
  • Options
    prophet33#5238 prophet33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This may have been answered elsewhere but i used the first blank report card already and i had the second one but it got discarded will another one drop for the second week or am i screwed with finishing the campaign now
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I don't think you need another one
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    titan#3770 titan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Prophet, others should or will drop. I used my first one to get the wand. Shortly after during week 2, I received another one (random drop). Didn't use it on the cosmetic gear yet. Considering (if memory serves me correctly), you need a blank report card to get each 1 of the 4 rewards, others would have to drop, as they are unique in your inventory.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    You need them to move up on the campaign. That is all they are good for. Once you move up, delete it until you need the next one.
  • Options
    I had the second report card i needed then it got discarded. So basically asking if ill still be able to finish the campaign when i discarded it.