test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a stat/powers resource.

I'm looking at working on a couple of new builds and wonder if there are any resource pages out there that show ALL class powers and feats on the same page?
Not "ALL" all... but say I'm looking at a TR build is there a page somewhere online that shows all TR powers and feats AND has the explanations open.

I have seen the calculator and used it, but I would really prefer to be able to look at and compare all the options rather than hovering over one at a time.

I'm sure there must be something out there, but even with lots of search settings on Google I still seem to only find links to out of date existing builds, and the calculator.

I'm not familiar with several classes and the tricks and the skill combos that are already in use.
What I want to try is coming up with 'build' that works from 0 on up on a class I don't really know.

So rather than a build that assumes you have 20+power points, access to top level guild gear, and Rank 12's on all slots... (and guess what... you'll ROCK!!!) I can figure out the best path to take AS the character starts and grows, and how to spend all those points as you get them and before you get past 70 and fancy a re-spec.

Comments