test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160714xa.7

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    "A crash when claiming Sword Coast Chronicle rewards while in a party."

This bug was driving me mad, thank god it's finally fixed...
  • Options
    misterwood#9641 misterwood Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    How about fixing demogorgon raid where goristro is melted too fast that it doesn't count as gold, can't be that hard of a fix here guys
  • Options
    @mightyerikkson
    I know, right? I did this after every dungeon run.

Glad it is fixed!
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    No mention of the Genie gift change/issue?
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    @strumslinger thanks, for the nice update :) keep it up mate! Keep the story's comeing :P
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Still getting lockups in capacity servers and still seeing lag, i do like the fact that if dissed the system now seems to credit you with completion of a daily if your party members finished while you were dissed so not all bad.
    The Buzzing crashes do need to get sorted though, you guys had fixed this at one point so that it would self correct but it came back a while ago and seems to be just as bad as ever imho!
  • Options
    cyberpunk#9772 cyberpunk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Stupid question; I remember reading somewhere that Aimed Shot for Hunter Ranger was supposed to be getting some changes (along with some other changes to the class as it's half the reason I've come back because I wanted my first serious character to be a Hunter Ranger). Chief among the changes I noticed was the "no longer interrupted when you take damage" bit. There was a thread on these changes before but has been since been closed and I apparently don't have the ability to create threads yet so I figured I'd post something here on patch notes? Anyroad, I was wondering when those changes were supposed to go live because I have Aimed Shot right now and I still get interrupted when I take damage. Thanks in advance and sorry for possible thread necromancy!
  • Options
    arianocturne#1689 arianocturne Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Nice.
  • Options
    glomas1405#9834 glomas1405 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nice
This discussion has been closed.