test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Experienced player looking for mature guild

Looking for an established, mature, active guild to join to run end game content and help build stronghold. Can craft campaign currency vouchers for coffers. Just over 2.4k gs trickster rogue, experience with the game since xbox one release. Active daily.

Please message me on psn or in game -

Pellanistra@captain_hetty

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1218661/somewhat-serious-gh6-eta-8-31-1st-boon-defense-recruiting/p1

Somewhat serious is recruiting. you can check out our recruitment page and see if we are a fit for you.
  • Options
    keylethdarksbanekeylethdarksbane Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Sounds perfect - left my details on your recruitment post as well. Thank you!
  • Options
    horrordevil#7531 horrordevil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    The Dark Dragon Triad is a mature guild with a variety of players from casual to hardcore. We're at around 125 members right now, most of them level 70. But we also encourage lower level members to join up and grow with us. We're very active and have a number of planned activities from Stronghold runs to Epic Dungeon groups going at all times of day or night. If you want to look into us, you can check out our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/DarkDragonTriad or just look for me in the game or on PSN. Player name and PSN are the same for me, HorrorDevil. Hope we hear from you :smile:

HorrorDevil@HorrorDevil
    Knight of the Dark Dragon Triad
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

I am the leader of Scuzz Corps. We are currently looking to expand our guild with more active and mature members. We are currently at over 200 members including alts and are constantly removing the inactive members.

Currently the only requirements for the guild are to be in the Scuzz Corps PSN community and to be registered to www.scuzzcorps.com by September 12th.

We have players from all over the world and from ages teens to fifties. We currently have scheduled events for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and are looking to expand from that also. Our guild hall is currently level 2 and we are currently working towards our marketplace.

Scuzz Corps plays other games besides Neverwinter. These games include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and future games to include Battlefield 1.

If any of this interests you and you would like more information please feel free to contact me here or on www.scuzzcorps.com.

Thank you,
    TheNAC
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps