test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which stats are important? Also what gear

iamfiredup#1157 iamfiredup Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2016 in The Thieves' Den
So I reached lvl 70 few days ago and my item level is 1508 right now, I need to be 1600 to do epic dungeons. Currently I am trying to get drowcraft and the gear from seal trader( alliance gear). So which gear and stats should I go for. I know that you want to get to close to 60% resistance ignored, So I am trying to focus my gear for armor pen first, than going for crit, ik stelath gives 100% but my stealth doesn't last really long. Than I focus on power (more damage) and than recovery. Is there a better order? Hard being a noob and also why is noob banned from in game chat XD EDIT- I am an idiot, I just decked out my gear with enchantments, my item level is 1600 :), Also got recked in my first epic dungeon -.-

Comments

• twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    Armpen to 60%-ish. 55 or 50 won't hurt you pve wise. Pvp is a different story however. Then power and crit. A lot of power and crit. Thats all you should really focus on honestly (i find brutal enchantments are great...they are expensive tho). 20k+ is best for power, and 13k crit. A little recovery never hurt, i find it helps in dungeons, but a ton isnt worth it.

Gearwise, elemental dragonflight is my personal fav, mixed with elemental drowcraft to fill stats i need. If you cant get dragonflight, then i would recommend drowcraft all the way (or the new gear from storm king, but not sure what module youre on)
  • iamfiredup#1157 iamfiredup Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Armpen to 60%-ish. 55 or 50 won't hurt you pve wise. Pvp is a different story however. Then power and crit. A lot of power and crit. Thats all you should really focus on honestly (i find brutal enchantments are great...they are expensive tho). 20k+ is best for power, and 13k crit. A little recovery never hurt, i find it helps in dungeons, but a ton isnt worth it.

Gearwise, elemental dragonflight is my personal fav, mixed with elemental drowcraft to fill stats i need. If you cant get dragonflight, then i would recommend drowcraft all the way (or the new gear from storm king, but not sure what module youre on)

mod 9, also I am planning on getting the drowcraft set. Than mix in dusk when I get it, Than dragonflight
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    2 dusk parts(chest/head and arms)+ drowcraft/dragonflight
  • sicklikeflusicklikeflu Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Elemental Dragonflight on all but chest, for that I use elemental drowcraft.
    If I were just getting to 70, idk if I'd worry about DF gear seeing as how mod 10 will bring (Xbox) new stuff.
    The difference between dusk and DF is something, but it's not game changing.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

Elemental Dragonflight on all but chest, for that I use elemental drowcraft.
    If I were just getting to 70, idk if I'd worry about DF gear seeing as how mod 10 will bring (Xbox) new stuff.
    The difference between dusk and DF is something, but it's not game changing.

with bondings the gear you wear matters 0.