test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Neverwinter Fools now recruiting!

gomeyy#4914 gomeyy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
We are currently in the process of taking down one dragon from greed of dragon flight with 4 mins left on the clock & that is with only 19 people, if we are able to fill out our ranks more soon well be able to run all four dragons. Which is something I see us doing soon, as of now we have:
  • Marketplace Rank 1
  • Guild Hall Rank 4 in the works (2 days left as of today Aug 28)
  • Salvage Trader
We run dragon flights daily, & I've put in place a policy in which I send out Guild Mail once a week, & have the active members message me back within the week to avoid being kicked. Anyone who joined the guild after said mail was sent will be kept as recruit until the next week, in which they will be made member & included in the kicking process. So in all, our policies are:
  • Dragonflight/Influence runs whenever you can
  • Mail me once every week
  • Donate all vouchers, & anything else you can spare/don't need
If anyone is interested comment on this thread or message me on PSN "Gomeyy". We're in desperate need of Item Level 2000+ healers & tanks for end game runs, also since we've have an excess amount of DPS, only Item Level 2500+ will be allowed to join to thin out the herd, anyone who meets those criteria will be given priority in joining the guild.
Thanks for your time ~ Guild Founder Gomeyy