test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moonstone mask trolls and potential for other areas

The activate button prioritizes players over anything else although convenient for programing this caused an issue today. I was in the moonstone mask when I logged in and several players were intentionally blocking the exit and I could not get out! the only thing to do was switch instances and hope that the players in the other 2 weren't going to pull the same HAMSTER. I got lucky but it got me wondering if the players were to spread into the other 2 instances and pull this HAMSTER what then? and if this happened here what other areas could be affected? simple solution: A option to turn off player interaction as in your cursor will ignore all players while active (could be useful in general).

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Look up

Go to the door, and look at the top of the door or above the door - you should be able to get out then
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I have this issue at ice winddale. The gate at the top of the mountain has twice had groups of people just blocking the gate.