test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Collect and repeat" button for professions

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
It currently takes me about 10 minutes to update profession tasks on all of my characters. And I only have 4, I can't imagine how long it takes people who have 10 or more. I'm a casual player, most days I only have about an hour to play. So that's over 15% of my daily play time just doing professions. Not to mention invoking and inventory management. Especially after Mod 10, it seems like this is not how the devs want us to spend our game time.

It would be so much easier if there was a "collect and repeat" button next to the "collect" button on each completed task. Then the task would attempt to re-start itself, provided of course all requirements are available. It would be even more awesome if there was a "collect and repeat all" button at the bottom of the professions page.

Comments

• Options
    rannositarannosita Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'd also like to be able to click a requirement and have it bring up the option to create it. For example, when you're trying to do alchemy and need to scroll all over the place to look for what you need to make for each research level. Just when I start remembering what I need, I'm on the next level and forgetting again!
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    That's no way to get to autoprofessionsheaven.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪