test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still bugged? (Dungeon quests for removed dungeons still appearing?)

josetrujillo15josetrujillo15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
When will be fixed "liar of the mad dragon" and another endlinequest? if isnt in the game, why the game mark for doing it? quit it...

Mod edited title to be more informative of what OP is asking.
Post edited by kreatyve on
Tagged:

Comments

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Such an informative title.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Not seeing how it is a bug, either.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    It would be a bug if the game is still assigning the quest to run Mad Dragon
    (or including it in dialogue) when no such dungeon exists anymore.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Not really. Because all of the removed dungeons were/are still pointed at. It is easier to remove the code module for an instance than it is to remove all of the pointers outside the module. I would much rather have seen the game intact when I started. Have the dungeons in as they were and swap them out when the new version is ready. As it is, they have returned all but 3 of them. Still have the quests in my journal on several characters, waiting...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.