test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Max bonuses

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hi
I have a questions how much power, cryt and arm pen rly work.
1. Power give me dmg bonus so this is endless? or this bonus work only for concrete % like DR 80% is max.
2. How much cryt rly work? If i have 100% every time when i hit enemy they get cryt?
3. How much arm pen rly work? Some ppl say it's 60%. It's true?

Comments

• Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Looks like you rly went out of your way to spell like a millennial.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

1. No cap 2. 100 percent 3. 60 percent. Utility ones like AP gain have soft cap of 1500.

If you play PVP there is no cap on ArmPen. If you play only PVE, 60% is max needed against monsters\adversaries.
  • Options
    kevros62kevros62 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    dose defence have a cap and at what point. my guess is it's not 1500. and how much dose it realy help with staying alive say Vs. a sh. dragon or demo. ?
  • Options
    I hear you but this is my issue. at full health I have 123k hp. I run up to the dragon and do my rotation. now I'm at full health + Then I hit my mount attack button now I'm about 250k hp. little miss dragon turns and knocks me into 1 of her red zones 1/2 sec latter 250k to 0 lol. I'm just looking for something to give me a sec or 2 to get out of that red zone
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

1. No cap 2. 100 percent 3. 60 percent. Utility ones like AP gain have soft cap of 1500.

If you play PVP there is no cap on ArmPen. If you play only PVE, 60% is max needed against monsters\adversaries.
    To clarify, in PvE you want 60% Resistance Ignored (RI) which can come from ArPen but also from other sources (like ability points).

Additionally, even though you can stack more ArPen up in PVP, there's a point where you're once again better off putting points into Power. I think that point is somewhere around the 100% RI mark. Besides, in PVP the most effective dps builds often rely on piercing powers or stunlock rotations which don't benefit substantially from ArPen.

+dmg from power is uncapped (tested into the mid 100's on DCs).
  • Options
    All r12 azures that's almost funny I do have some but I'm mostly 10 with a few 11s and it took me almost 2 years to get that far.
    you really know how to break a mans hart lol
  • Options
    At one time I was told that a SH dragon only did about 75 to 80k per hit " ya like only lol" however with full health temp hp. activated and the lion hp. shield on full and god only knows what other buff I had going from the team plus food and potions If you get stuck in the wrong red zone its over and no ones coming to help and I don't want them to cause there done for as well.
    AT any rate you said that 80% damage resistance was max in PVE since I'm only at about 25% that is a very good place to start. as well as trying to stay out of the red zones more . and thank you for letting me vent a little