test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crit chance versus Crit Severity

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
I've been playing for over a month now (on PS4) and I've been pumping just about everything into Crit and Power. What I'm not sure of is how does one make Critical Severity go up? Is there a different enchantment that I'm missing or misreading? Is it part of a boon? or is it based off of something else? Thank you so much!
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    ToD top rank boons add some, may be one in IWD boons (can't remember). Also, some feats and powers will add ad-hoc severity i.e. First strike. You can also boost a bit via companion bonuses (thief from wondrous bazaar shop grants 3% I think).
  • twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    Just like hammbo1969 said. Top 3 boons of ToD, some feats add it too. Companions are the easiest to add crit severity...erinryes, cambion magus (good luck getting that one tho, i dont think its even availiable on ps4) and dancing blade are the biggest 3 companions i can think of that add the most. Legendary companion versions of those add 10%.

Potions and food can also add in small amounts. I never run a dungeon without Wild Storm Elixar and some squash soup. Its fairly cheap (at least on PC AH, i get them during events for free and from ardent coins from invoking) and adds enough oomph to my crit severity during runs (those are the best that i've found, but Im sure there's others).
  • apennineapennine Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Vorpal. The perfect version enchant offers 50% crit severity (doesn't show on your character sheet but it's there) which is the same as the transcendent version. Don't get a Dread-even though it has 75% crit severity, it only works on encounter powers.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Thank you guys!
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP