test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

curious what the top pvp classes are in this game

Topic more or less im new and i just wanna have fun in pvp so i was curious what you guys would suggest for a pure pvp player.

Comments

• Options
    thegodofwar1220thegodofwar1220 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    To have fun no offense but good luck doing that
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    If you actually want to have fun you should take a class you actually like and not because its considered "top". It also serves the ego, if you down geared players fast then you know its because you are good and not because your class might be overpowered.
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Each class has its good and bad, and each class can kill each other class. So it really does depend on what class you LIKE to play. Some classes can perma stun-lock, perma stay alive, perma stealth, and the TR slam dunk build.
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    PS4 player sneaking in ? lol
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    null
    Bis sw can easily kill bis tr if the user of the later is blind and has his hands chopped off oh and all that in a happy dream.
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Well I'll semi take a quote from a old movie called war games "strange game, the only winning move is not to play" well here the only way to have fun is not to play lol.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Pure PvP player means spending a bucket load of cash to get character to BiS then realise that it was all for nothing due to the class inbalance and match making fiasco.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Yup the matchmaking is a joke. I'm a gwf and always get stuck with all support classes while they put you up against premade 4k groups with 2 rogues a hr and cw every single time. I'm almost a 3.5 is and get one shotted by a rogue?? Really? Iol it's all good tho I'm bad azz in dungeons lol