test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Deva quality

I bought astral deva for my main, it was blue quality, and i bought 2nd deva for my GWF it was blue also
now i know GM's are aware of the issue, are we getting companion upgrade token s to correct are issues,
its been days now, and support wont give and answer as to if we will get what was paid for,
Lui Bei@phamtom211
dara dustwalker@phamtom211

Comments

• Options
    potinginamo#6546 potinginamo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue and sent an email also. But aparantly no one else reported it, which is is an obvious lie
  • Options
    mrphive1914mrphive1914 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I bought astral deva from the PSN store before the game release and it was a purple quality. Now since this update it went down to a blue quality. Wth.
  • Options
    persiangopersiango Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Same issue here, It's false advertising and we should be entitled to refund for Arc lies, I see this issue is known for quite a while now, yet nothing has been done with it yet. As for now I'm contacting SONY to take actions on this
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I know if you bought him as a part of the class pack I want to say for devoted cleric then it should be a blue as they are all blue. if thats were you got him and he was purple to start with then it was a glitch and was just corrected if thats not the one you have then. Im not sure
  • Options
    phamtom211#6079 phamtom211 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i'm disputing payment as i didnt get what was advertised
  • Options
    phamtom211#6079 phamtom211 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

I know if you bought him as a part of the class pack I want to say for devoted cleric then it should be a blue as they are all blue. if thats were you got him and he was purple to start with then it was a glitch and was just corrected if thats not the one you have then. Im not sure

Where would adventurers be without a trusty companion at their side? With the Astral Deva Pack, you can make sure you have a loyal companion by your side, imbued with holy powers to fight the dark forces that threaten the Forgotten Realms.
    This pack includes:
    Astral Deva Companion, (purple quality)
    1 lesser Bonding Runestonehttps://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/astral-deva-pack/cid=EP1965-CUSA05528_00-NWPADP0000000000
  • Options
    grandbishoprixgrandbishoprix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    well i hate to point this out and i know its not right when devs make changes on things we do not like and they have made some things harder and the biggest change was the astral diamonds and a lot of people got very seriously angry when this happened on the PC version of the game some time ago and also as for classes and companions are being nerfed as new one are being introduced or before they introduced and this game has been going downhill since module 6 and also if it has not happened yet but the gears and accessories will be nerfed too which i have seen newer gears introduced in the last 6 months or harder to get with very tough epic dungeons
  • Options
    shaihulud#3845 shaihulud Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I bought the astral deva pack from the psn, and instead of purple i got a blue companion also
  • Options
    djuzepeverdi#5954 djuzepeverdi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey guys! Who can make a screen set Astral Diva? I am a player from Russia and varied interesting description of a set of European players. I was told that the description changed, but we have not changed the description. Is it so?
  • Options
    haterche#9820 haterche Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same sh*t happened to me. I got 2 Devas and both blue.
  • Options
    djuzepeverdi#5954 djuzepeverdi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Same sh*t happened to me. I got 2 Devas and both blue.

Astral Deva description changed. Now Astral Deva blue.
  • Options
    blaidemaiden#2376 blaidemaiden Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought it and can't figure out how to redeem it in the game? I checked the rewards vendor where I got the heirloom package, but it wasn't there.