test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inspecting Characters from Guild roster

speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
I seems that I used to be able to inspect characters from the guild roster, but now that feature is gone?

It was nice, because I could check member's gear score and provide promotions when they hit the target... Maybe missing something simple, but was important to me in the past and now unable to do it.

Comments

• robdingowarriorrobdingowarrior Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    they took it off of guild screens, but if youre friends with said person you can still inspect from friend tab.
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    too bad... you can not reliably tell when guild members last logged in, you can not tell if they are actively donating and how much, and they took away a way to see if member are improving their character....... seems like they do not feel that guild leaders should be managing their rosters and just hoping for the best?
  • xclusiv3636xclusiv3636 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I miss it for the simple fact that I joined a guild for in game purposes, if I have to add everyone to my friends list to inspect them, more then a bit tedious...

I liked having it so I could inspect some of our top dps/top build chars in guild without having to pester them in chat... So much for that