test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor enchant and overload enchant questions

finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
Sorry guys, I know ur all getting tired of my seemingly endless questions, Google just is no help to me most of the time (what I find is often irrelevant to the ps4 mod) . but I'm trying to find out how and where to obtain overload enchantment for my helm and an armor enchantment for my chest piece, plus I have the lesser lightning weapon enchant I got with my first artifact weapon from lord neverember but where can I get more of those ? Thank u guys for any advice u can give, and u have all been very helpful to me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    valowlife#3923 valowlife Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I think the wiki said something about that are crafted and black ice / icewind dale campaign was involve.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Overloads can be crafted in Black Ice, bought in Stronghold when marketplace is high enough and can drop from some dungeons/skirmishes. Shores of Tuern is one, I think Lair of Losmauth also.

Weapon/armor enchants or shards drop from lockboxes, all three lairs in Sharandar, some dungeons and Tiamat. I'm sure I left many out.

The shards for most can also be bought for seals of the Protector or seals of the elements from the seal vendor in PE.