test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refining Problem

I have my first artifact offhand and was happily dropping junk weapons and armor into it to refine it.

This seemed to work fine as long as the items were identified. Then my artifact hit level 10 and it will no longer accept weapons and armour, only stones etc. Did I do something wrong ? I am still 4 levels away from being able to upgrade it to blue. What am I missing ?

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I have my first artifact offhand and was happily dropping junk weapons and armor into it to refine it.

This seemed to work fine as long as the items were identified. Then my artifact hit level 10 and it will no longer accept weapons and armour, only stones etc. Did I do something wrong ? I am still 4 levels away from being able to upgrade it to blue. What am I missing ?

No idea why that happened. Maybe the items in your inventory are not level 70. It has to be level 70 gear to refine to an artifact weapon, off hand, belt or neck.
  • finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    I'm sorry, I can't help, I actually have a ? for u. How do u refine an artifact weapon or off hand with another weapon or armor? I've heard of this but never figured out hiw, when I go to refine tab, it only showed stones and the like. Thank u
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Yeah, my mistake I was trying to put level 68 items into a 70 artifact