test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP???

blaze109100blaze109100 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
What happened to PVP in this game?!? When it first came too PC PVP was as normal as any other standard mmo except brilliant fight machanics. Now it's a impossible to kill or have fun. It takes five people on one person to kill a single enemy in a timely manner......Please tell me this is getting fixed, or a low lvl thing (lvl 17) or there's something I'm missing?

Comments

• superxmario128#6678 superxmario128 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    It's a low level thing. Once you get to lv 60-70 you'll start getting nearly one shot and have even more fun lol
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Ran into a guy/gal in PVP that I want to find and beg they tell me how they built their cleric.

Cleric that looks like a demented goth toothfairy.

We were in a game against him/her and it appeared that his own team was calling him a cheater for being so OP. Then the random on our team started talking smack to him. Me and my three friends looked at his gear and he seemed to be completely legit, just REALLY good a building/playing a cleric. Every once in a while you run into someone that really knows what they are doing. Pity it's not easy to find those people later on here.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I want to know how one specific class *cough Cough Rogue* can come up to you completely grey out all your powers and kill you before you can move over and over and how that is considered balanced PVP and supposed to be fun for people
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Smoke bomb?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• maxcook996#4790 maxcook996 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Low level pvp is painstakingly slow compared to endgame which is more fast paced. I hated pvp as I was levelling til I got to L60-70 and its so much more enjoyable and obviously the rewards are great too.
  • synklaresynklare Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Itll change once you're thrown into the meat grinder that is 70.

Gear Score makes a whole world of difference in there.
  • aleguarita#8028 aleguarita Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Low level pvp is painstakingly slow compared to endgame which is more fast paced. I hated pvp as I was levelling til I got to L60-70 and its so much more enjoyable and obviously the rewards are great too.

You gave me hope, because I played PVP 2 or 3 times and I feel it like a pain in the HAMSTER. Now that I'm reaching the end-game I'll give a try. But is it "balanced"? Because as soon I reach 70 I'll such on that level because of equipment.
  • derio#3255 derio Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    There is pvp equipment at lvl 70 to make it balanced.
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Make sure yo have PvP gear too! Tenacity is a big factor.
  • maxcook996#4790 maxcook996 Member Posts: 43 Arc User

You gave me hope, because I played PVP 2 or 3 times and I feel it like a pain in the ****. Now that I'm reaching the end-game I'll give a try. But is it "balanced"? Because as soon I reach 70 I'll such on that level because of equipment.
    It's not that balanced but I mean once you are 70 you'll have boons and better gear to get such as the dusk gear and the elemental artifact set. Yeah low level pvp doesn't give pvp in general justice. Do pvp at least twice a day by all means because you'll get the bonus ad and your glory will build up which you can use to buy better gear and pvp gear from protectors enclave. Doesn't matter if you lose the rewards are still just as good anyway. This will also help you doing pvp twice a day with pvp boons too which help. Just to let you know from L60 pvp to 70 it's a lot different too so you'll see what I mean once you cap. Good luck.
  • grimmorith#2495 grimmorith Member Posts: 1 New User
    The problem is Boons. People are using stronghold boons in low level pvp and pretty much destroying pvp. When you are playing 10-19 pvp where most people have max 8k hit points and then the boon players have 40-80k hit points...pvp has never been great. It just got killed now...
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Good luck trying pvp the moment you hit 70, yo will get slaughtered by the IL 3000+ people
  • atlasthestrongatlasthestrong Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've had some really fun matches...and then I've had matches against rogues. I've never seen a stealth mechanic so broken. When your whole team is wailing on a rogue and they just poof off into the ether...it drives you CRAZY! Then the deaths start happening all around you. One by one. DEAD! They are the true GOD KINGS OF PVP!!!

So yeah...its pretty fun besides that.