test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strumslinger's twitch broadcast

Who else was disappointed by this broadcast, where not much was answered for the PS4 but "it's coming" , and half was all about what Strumslinger liked, his class and personal life?

Comments

• zephyrpillar1zephyrpillar1 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    He is a nice guy but im always disappointed. They give very little information during and im not interested in him personally. They need a stream dedicated to player questions and concerns
  • blizzardpenguin#4023 blizzardpenguin Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    All the broadcasts r like that...lol. Maybe 10-15min r ever spent on NW stuff, which is why I rarely watch them. If the entire broadcast was devoted to NW stuff, I'd reconsider
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    This is how all community streams go. If you're lucky you may get a hint on an upcoming event, otherwise just show up for giveaways and leave disappointed when you don't win.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • malfunction3000#5338 malfunction3000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    No, he talked about the bugs on PS4 at the start. In case if you didn't hear, he mentioned that the bug fixes will be coming very soon, and they have sent it to Sony for certification. As for the other updates, he said that:
    For the guild alliances
    they want to see the guilds grow more as the game is only less than a month old for PS4
    For the other updates Including the guild alliances maybe
    they'll come out by the end of the year (or before)

IMO he did pretty well with the stream and gave out the information that we need to know right now, since we're going through so many bugs.

Want to join the guild? PM Me (PSN:Malfunction-3000) or post here
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    He's not really there to give info - he is there to entertain the masses while they cannot play during the update. I don't dislike him at all, but he's not one of the Dev's who has all of the answers. I didn't mind the stream at all - just wish I had won something and that maybe they took questions ahead of time for him to answer rather than him trying to pick things out of the chat.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP