test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New mod release notes??

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
Hi all, i wonder when new mod notes will be posted, to excited to read it (dont send me to preview notes), later today or tomorow? @kreatyve @strumslinger

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Why would you think the preview notes will be different from the actual notes? Do you honestly expect them to make some sudden change then only document it just before patching it?
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Well, it's not uncommon for things that went to preview to not make it into the production build and it's not uncommon for last minute things that didn't make it into the Preview build to be in the Live build. The former is more likely than the latter. Usually, patch notes are posted the day before, so look for the patch notes later today (Pacific Time).
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I suspect they will be posted sometime this evening (California time).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    ok ty guys/girls :smile:
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Why would you think the preview notes will be different from the actual notes? Do you honestly expect them to make some sudden change then only document it just before patching it?

Last thing I remember was:
    End dungeon chest change - to make it not inspectable and always consume a key. Was not on preview but went live, and had to be reverted.

But I'm sure there were more, also iirc, hoards change to BtA drops was last minute change.