test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Guilds

I've been thinking about trying to look for a new guild to join lately because the one I'm in now is very small and only about 3 active players. Pretty impossible to level it up this way.
I'm wondering if all the Stronghold marks (or coins, whatever they are) are going to disappear if/when I leave my current guild and switch to another.

Also if anyone knows of a good guild to join, laid-back, chill, mature guild that is recruiting, please let me know. A higher ranked up Stronghold would be awesome, but not necessary as long as it's being worked on. Most likely also bringing at least 2 other members with me to join as well.

Feel free to send me a friend request about guild recruiting.
All I ask is that you mention these forums or that you are recruiting.
PSN: DeadKittyGlitter

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    You take the marks with you.

I would suggest you guys try to get in to Somewhat Serious - they are on this page.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    The Radiant Hunters are a level 1 guild, we have 1 structure built and are working toward our second. Donations are always coming in and our growth is constant. We have 47 members who are active, mature, social, casual, and basically awesome all-around. There will be openings in a couple days if you don't mind waiting. Go ahead and message me on here if you want or you can use my psn which is Merc-Prince.