test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Efficient way to turn green elem fire sword knot to blue

I want to know what refinement mats to use, any stones I try barely move the bar at all. Is there a certain material, stone, Mark ect that I'm supposed to use to upgrade my green artifact sword knot to blue? If so what do I need? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    stuntzeroiiistuntzeroiii Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Resonance stones. You can get the from Dread Ring bags (Sometimes) and off the AH of course.
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    You need to make sure that the stones you use say Artifact Equipment! There is Artifact of Power, Unity and etc. Those will give nothing. Other say runestones and enchantments. Those will not help either. Test Rank 7+ enchantments for equipment and companions, forget which one is beat for equipment. You will see a x2 - x5 on the stone flashing when you select it for refine. Good Luck!
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I want to know what refinement mats to use, any stones I try barely move the bar at all. Is there a certain material, stone, Mark ect that I'm supposed to use to upgrade my green artifact sword knot to blue? If so what do I need? Thanks

As already said resonance stones, but also the gems. Pearls, emeralds, sapphire, black opal and others.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Refining Stones 101:

Therumatic Stones: Artifact Belt and Neck
    Resonance Stones: Weapon and Off Hand
    Stability Stones: Stability Artifacts
    Union Stones: Union Artifacts
    Power Stones: Power Artifacts

Refinement Gems: Any artifact

Enchantments: Enchantment provide a bonus on same color enchantments or on Stability, Power and Union artifacts.

I do not recommend making artifact gold unless it is an artifact worth wild for your class build, otherwise you are truly wasting stones.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    null
    Thanks bengalsfan, we've yet to play together also
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Refining Stones 101:

Therumatic Stones: Artifact Belt and Neck

This is incorrect. Belt and neck use resonance stones, just like the weapons. Thaumaturgic Stones are for enchantments and runestones only, if you want full value.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Don't use ANY of your stones until 2x RP, you can get from green to blue by identifying and dropping any old rubbish into them - it doesn't take long, just pick up and identify everything.

Save ALL your Resonance and Thaumaturgics until double RP or you will regret it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    manimal420#5947 manimal420 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I believe there is a double refinement event coming up soon so just toss items in it then.