test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character missing from group when loading into dungeon from queue group

3 separate times today i was in a queue group for a dungeon (Castle Never, then ELOL twice) and when we all loaded in, the other 4 characters were in a group but i was not. This is difficult to manage when you are the healer!!! I couldn't readily see everyone's health bars.
Tried abandoning instance, quitting neverwinter, and reloading into queue group. Didn't work. Tried restarting xbox completely before loading back in. Didn't work.
This is not the first i have heard about this bug, I've heard friends of mine saying that when this happens, they don't get the AD or can't open the chest, etc. I'm not as concerned about that as much as I am about not being able to see the hp bars as healer.
Aerybeth 2.7k Spellstorm Mage CW
Erielle'Une 2.5k Master Infiltrator TR PvP
Keyleth Stalkingwolf 3.1k Pathfinder HR
Monterslam Elfsbane 2.6k Swordmaster GWF
SylverPhoenyXxx 2.8k Anointed Champion DC
Z'srae 2.6k Soulbinder SW

Alt acct Vi0l3t Skyy... Helje Valhallan, OP; Violet Skyysword, GF

Member & Officer (honorary Guild Momma) of Your Credit Card Has Been Declined

"The best weapons in the game are your teammates, not you."
- Author Unknown

Comments

• thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    I was in one dungeon with this where the group leader was able to invite me to the group. I had to run from the start to the end of malabogs, when I showed up I recieved a group invite. Hasnt work for me as group leader though.
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I am surprised a lot of people still don't know how to get out of this, it's common knowledge in my guild.

When you're outside of a dungeon/skirmish just have someone invite you to group - that's it. It knocks you out of whatever 'pseudo group' it thinks you're in and everything goes back to normal.

A few people have told me this doesn't work, I then invite them and it's fixed every time. I've had to actually go into a 3 man with them once or twice just to prove it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Ive formed groups outside of dungeons and loaded in on my own. And that only works if you are with your group. The malabogs I mentioned I PUGed into, and they were at the boss. Wouldnt your method force us to redo the whole dungeon, If I could even communicate with all of them to explain what to do.

If your suggestion to avoid this is dont pug, please dont I enjoy the challenge.
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
  • luther#6887 luther Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This is still happening. Joining dungeon or skirmish from queue group, do not get put in group. I invited someone to join me outside of dungeon, then joined queue with option of kick them from queue group, it put me in skirmish and i was in the group. After finish skirmish, left that group, joined another skirmish, and did not put me in group again. Same with dungeons, had guild group invite me to group, then joined dungeon, and was not in group.
  • tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Sometimes it does not allow you to invite a person to a group while in the dungeon. I have been the group leader and I always get the red error message when trying
    Post edited by tycchoice#2111 on
  • anakitteh#6219 anakitteh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Still happening to me, mostly when i play on my SW but has also happened on my DC (which, again, complicates things when you can't readily see your group's health bars).

Other players in queue group cannot invite me to group, as the option is greyed out... so that "common knowledge" of "just have someone invite you to group" is not viable. We have tried this 16 ways to Sunday and it never works, everyone ends up getting frustrated and impatient so i end up going into the dungeon in the queue group but outside the dungeon group and therefore miss the group drops, group gold, and in some cases the AD for the run.

A fix on this is overdue.
    Aerybeth 2.7k Spellstorm Mage CW
    Erielle'Une 2.5k Master Infiltrator TR PvP
    Keyleth Stalkingwolf 3.1k Pathfinder HR
    Monterslam Elfsbane 2.6k Swordmaster GWF
    SylverPhoenyXxx 2.8k Anointed Champion DC
    Z'srae 2.6k Soulbinder SW

Alt acct Vi0l3t Skyy... Helje Valhallan, OP; Violet Skyysword, GF

Member & Officer (honorary Guild Momma) of Your Credit Card Has Been Declined

"The best weapons in the game are your teammates, not you."
    - Author Unknown
  • leetoo#4094 leetoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I see this first posted back in August here we are in October is still happening happen to me for 2 weeks straight all the sudden fix itself now started back up again today when queuing for a random dungeon I am not put in the group with the other four players can see them in the dungeon cannot request to join group. how long do we plan on waiting for this to be fixed month-and-a-half so far
  • phoen22#2037 phoen22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So, it's not just me.. this is very frustrating. I have submitted a few tickets on this and all I get is the same canned response (send me a screenshot).
  • dartola#6625 dartola Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same issue. Group leader swears he/she couldn't invite me. As a tank this kind of sucks. Also, when clicking on the player and choosing "request to join group" I get an error message saying this function isn't available here or something of the sort. As many people that pay to play, myself included...even for just VIP...you would think the mods would come out with less gigantic glitches like the server lockouts and such.