test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance Stream: 8/16 at 7AM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
When the servers go down for maintenance on August 16, there’s only one place to go to await the incoming invasion of giants: our Storm King’s Thunder maintenance stream!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10116283-maintenance-stream:-8/16-at-7am-pt

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    aorcel#5434 aorcel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Good morning!!! First off, you guys rock! This game is great.

I unfortunately have a log in issue. I seems that the ps4 version is stuck on the initial load screen. I rebooted and also checked connections with no success. Are they doing a maintenance or something?
  • Options
    irazdi1992#1530 irazdi1992 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can not get past the load screen either on the PS4. This has been going on for over a month now with a few if not all of the PS4 players. Hope this crashing issue with the game not loading is addressed and fixed. Thank you.
  • Options
    murkinheroes#9790 murkinheroes Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The PS4 Login bug seems to be a huge on going issue even so I've only experienced it a few times myself I have friends who experience it almost everyday and are forced to login to another character for the time being. that being said it seems to be a zone bug players logging off in zones that are known to be bugged these zones need to be attended to these kind of annoyances cause players to delete characters forcing them to lose hope and the end result is they quit the game no one likes bugs so lets get them fixed.

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,182 Arc User

When the servers go down for maintenance on August 16, there’s only one place to go to await the incoming invasion of giants: our Storm King’s Thunder maintenance stream!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10116283-maintenance-stream:-8/16-at-7am-pt

Some time ago, u claimed that u play game too, because u want to experience what we went through in game.
    There where also talks that you have warlock character...
    So have u finally mange to lv up sw to max? And do it worth play with warlock at all? Thats mean if u had go to boss fight, epic dungeon run or whatever. Would you pick warlock as your class or not..
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    vinspearvinspear Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I still see no mention of the bugs in the dungeons. Like valindras tower, malabogs etc where there are no aoe markers for their abilities so people just keep dying over and over. I love this game, I grew up on the books, but this issue has been going on for 3 weeks and there isn't even mention of it other than a "we know" (commented on 2 weeks after issue was posted on forum I might add). What's the point of having a game that rushes you to end game grind and then not being able to play it. It's extremely frustrating. For as much as I love this game if we don't start at least getting a time frame I can't see a point to playing anymore and wasting my time and I know others feel the same. I know I sound like a real jerk, but at this point when you've wasted hours on these things in hopes it just might work, this is how you turn out. Would really like a response pls
  • Options
    cabledog31lcabledog31l Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes, for the love of god fix the end game dungeons! It's obvious it was bugged as such by design, so players couldn't aquire gear/upgrades/ilvl thru those means and rather feed you more money thru cash shop. I think you've made plenty now, so fix the dungeons.
  • Options
    realhambonerealhambone Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Ooooh ouch heavy accusations @cabledog31l,

I would just like to know about the xbox and ps4 storm king possible release or even the alliance patch. You mention servers will be down for all three but it is clear you separated the platforms. Are ps4 players going to have some kind of patch during patch tuesday? cause i'm so excited!!!!!

i think the community in general would like to know what the top 10 list is on ps4? is fps on the list? is a gfx filter for sefl/group/raid on the list? are memory leaks top priority? etc.

p.s. 2016 and players expect more communication from their game studios that they support with their time and wallets. plus it is statistically shown that higher player retainability(+quality player retainability) results from good communication.

p.s.2 where is our class with a staff-- just saying. where is it? this is D&D! ahhhh i get it... i get it.. only GM's can have the staff. xD

thanks PW!
  • Options
    shadydavey#7794 shadydavey Member Posts: 8 Arc User

The PS4 Login bug seems to be a huge on going issue even so I've only experienced it a few times myself I have friends who experience it almost everyday and are forced to login to another character for the time being. that being said it seems to be a zone bug players logging off in zones that are known to be bugged these zones need to be attended to these kind of annoyances cause players to delete characters forcing them to lose hope and the end result is they quit the game no one likes bugs so lets get them fixed.

This is the case for some of us and then there is the more serious case where you cannot even log into the CHARACTER SELECTION screen. I have had some serious connection issues and booted whilst in PROTECTORS ENCLAVE so in my case it is very different and I cannot just log in with a different character. I basicly have to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT LIVE CHAT every morning when I get to work so that they can reset me or what ever they do, then I get some play time when I get home and that can vary heaps (30mins - 4hrs)

I love the game and have only just started a few weeks ago I am not ready to throw in the towel yet plus I have spent real money in the game. I am patient enough to wait and give the dev's a chance to resolve the issue. I think that they will get it all sorted it is just a matter of time.
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    I wanted to ask these questions during Stream, no luck, because of spam.

Can we have new topic on forum? TOP issues in Neverwinter. Old one os full of offtop and no Devs answer questions/feedback in ages!! Can we have more active Devs answering bug/feedback threads?

Can you tell us why there are no patch notes for Devoted Cleric Weapons of Light?
  • Options
    badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Is there a reason you took rough astral diamonds away from invoking? Cause it looks like you don't want people to play your game if there not going to play the way you want them too.

Speaking as a Solo Player who doesn't run dungeons or any ques I'd just like to say. HAMSTER you and the horse you rode in on!
  • Options
    eviana13eviana13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    How do we enter to win the adorable rainbow starry panther mount? That link for Twitch said you weren't streaming! I would like to enter for the cute mount please... With rainbow sugar jimmies on top. Please advise.
  • Options
    hawkblaze1954#5209 hawkblaze1954 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    They have released an article in the change to invoking. Your invoked amounts are now a 50% bonus to RAD you earn.
    So 3000 RAD at the end of blessings, this has changed with a 20% increase to 3600. With this system you need to earn double RAD to acquire the amount form the invokes.
    eg 3600 x 2 = 7200. You will need to get 7200 RAD and you will be awarded to invoked 3600 on top of the 7200.
    This change will be in Mod 10 for Xbone and PS4
  • Options
    ferron#4969 ferron Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Fix dungeons
  • Options
    god#4880 god Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Pls help me!!!
    Post edited by god#4880 on
  • Options
    god#4880 god Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016